28

A/N: this chapter has many time skips.

"What an idiot.." Junho stared down at them, laughing at their awkwardness.

__

Their eyes met as they walk towards one another, Sunghoon stopped for a moment but Jake walked passed him.

As if he was only a stranger.

..

"Jake?"
"Jake?"
Their classmate has already called him 2 times but Jake seems to be in a very deep sleep that he won't wake up no matter how many times they call his name.

The other signalled him to just leave as it seems like Jake has no intention to wake up and listen to whatever would come out from him.

The boy nodded and left.

Once they left, Sunghoon has entered the classroom.

He saw Jake sleeping, brows kept furrowing as the sunlight was hitting his face.

He closed the curtains and carefully moved the strands of his hair away from his eyes.

Quickly after that, he left the room.

...

Jake opened his eyes as a one tear fell, he felt it. All of it what he just did right now.

That only confused and hurt him more.

He really wanted to know why is he acting like this, the reason behind of all of these happening.

__

8:13pm.

Jake was on his way to Jungwon's house, "i hates.. youu.." he wiped the dry tears on his cheek though he couldn't stop himself from sobbing.

"I.. hate you" he cries.

He fell down on his own knees, too much alcohol has taken over his body.

Sunghoon who was silently following him rushed to where he is, he wasn't supposed to be doing it but his heart told him to do so.

"Jake" he calls him, holding his shoulders to turn him, "why did you drink too much when you know you can't handle it?"

Jake grasped to him, "sunghoon.." his voice tone was shaking, staring at him with teary eyes, tightening the grip as he doesn't want him to go anywhere but to his side, "you're such an asshole.. you know that??"

Sunghoon fell silent, he never saw his face, he never knew that he was crying all this time.

"you said you won't hurt me.." he sobs, "do you know how my heart clenches seeing you right now?" He asked, "i don't know the reason why are you doing all of these.. i'm so dumbfounded that it's so annoying"

"It's... It's so annoying" he threw light punches at him.

If he could only say the reason, he would. He would. Seeing him at this situation hurts, "sorry" all he could say and reach for his face to wipe the tears that he have been wanting to wipe to.

"sorry? you think a sorry could fix it all-?" Jake couldn't continue when Sunghoon pulled him, locking him into his arms, "hate me, hate me with your entire life.. please" He says, tightening the embrace he have been craving for ever since he told him to leave his mansion.

"you know that i can't, i may have said that i hate you just now.. but all of it was only way to make myself feel better.."

"I tried.. i tried hating you like i used to before, but i just couldn't. I couldn't bring myself to be mad at you.. i can't.."