19

After having a week of break down, or regretting what he did to be exact, Jungwon finally gained his courage to come out from his house.

"I miss this.." he stretches, eyes shutting to feel the fresh flow of the wind.

"Jungwon" his eyes widened and looked around, he saw Hee from the side.

"what are you doing here?" He asked, half covering his face as he just woke up and still wearing his childish but comfy nightwear.

Of course it's embarrassing for him to look like this infront of him.

Heeseung chuckled softly, he take his hand to stop him from covering his face, "i've already seen you like this before, no need to be shy about it"

Jungwon cleared his throat, looking away.

"Besides, you still look beautiful" he added, causing Jungwon to look at him, "what nonsense are u saying.." he smiled but immediately dropped it, "don't change the subject, why are you here?"

"Well.. about what happened last sun-" he couldn't continue when Jungwon shushed him, "shh
that.. that was nothing-, i didn't meant- that wasn't my intention.. that was only an accident."

"How was that an accident?" Hee raised an eyebrow, "if it is then why can't you look at me?" He asked.

"because it's embarrassing"

"oh c'mon, just face me"

Jungwon breathes out and faced him, he looked at him right into the eyes, "fine now?"

Hee didn't answer him, he sighed, "it was only an accident beca-"

Unexpectedly, without even his consent, he stole a kiss, making his eyes to widen and cover his lips, his lips wants to form a smile again but he kept restraining himself, "w-why did you do that?"

"Revenge"

"What?"

"You didn't let me to respond to that kiss, plus, you also kissed me without my consent" he replied, a smirk plastered on his face.

"But i told you! It was only an accident" he defended, "ahh.. sorry not sorry, mine wasn't."

Jungwon fell silent as he couldn't think what to respond anymore.

"anyway, i'm here to try something" he said as he started approaching him making Jungwon backs up from him, "don't kiss me again, i'm warning you" he glared at him.

Heeseung playfully scoffs, "don't worry, i won't"

"Then why-"

"Let's try again" he cut him off, "what? What do you mean?"

"Let's try things again, give me 7 days, only 7 days, i promise i'll stop and won't bother you anymore if it doesn't work, but if it does" he stopped to look at him, Jungwon could feel the sincerity, his tone and stare was already giving it, "be with me, forever."

"I won't force you into this, i just.. really want to be with you, i couldn't help but to miss you everyday, evening, and night-"

"yes"

"i knew it.. wait.. WHAT?"

"you can" Jungwon looked away to smile.

"You're not joking.. right?"

"what do you think of me?" Jungwon glared at him, "just making sure.. you and your temper.."

"what? what about it?"

"it's cute" Hee pinched his cheek, this time.. Jungwon didn't stop himself from smiling anymore.

__

[ BOY YOU SHOULD NEVER LOVE‼️ ]

Hee:
Jungwon..? Won?
Love?

Jungwon:
??
WHY ARE U CALLING ME LOVE

Hee:
Oh, shouldn't i? Okay, i won't, honey

Jungwon:
??????????????????????????

Hee:
We have so many callsigns before but do you want to know what do i prefer the most?
Won baby, my beloved

Jungwon:
you're so corny
i could throw up right now

Hee:
Okay

Jungwon:
I'm just kidding
HEY
LUH
HEE
???
Why aren't you replying
seen

fine
i'm sorry, it wasn't that corny ig

Hee:
not enough

Jungwon:
what?
i mean, why sorry is not enough?

Hee:
🙄🙄🙄

Jungwon:
that's cute

Hee:
i'm fighting the urge to say you're more cuter, just say it and i'll accept your apology

Jungwon:
say what?

Though Jungwon already realized what he was asking for, he still chose to tease him first.

Hee:
you know..
the nickname you gave me..

Jungwon:
ahh.. jerk?
that's the last nickname i gave to you.
jerk

Hee:
just forget about it, i'm done.
also, why did you gave me such a nickname like that?
did i become jerk? before? now?

Jungwon:
no, i just like calling you something like that
it feels great especially to my phase where i hate you

Hee:
:'(

Jungwon:
that was before, don't worry
i'm dumb back then

Hee:
oh, i thought i did something bad..
ah right, i'll be waiting for you outside tommorow
9:00am, let's date

Jungwon:
?????
WAIT-
😭

you don't need to make effort for a date though, just propose to me in instant🥰

seen

Hee:
oh
hahaha
sure, i will surely do that
soon.

Jungwon:
i was hacked
that wasn't me

Hee:
haha silly

Jungwon:
it's not me.
it really isn't.
i swear
i was hacked for a moment
it's not me

Hee:
sure sure, it wasn't you
heh
goodnight, i have to sleep now
sweet dreams won
❤❤❤

Jungwon:
sleepwell too..
sweetdreams..
gosh, i couldn't say it
sleep well

___

A/N: i'm fighting the urge to use mahal as their callsign, it's love in english if i'm not mistaken.
some of my readers doesn't know tagalog so i'm hesitating..