15

"Why did you kiss him? are you out of your mind?" Jake's brows were furrowed, was also surprised from his explanation.

"I don't know here, okay? That's why i'm losing my mind!.. I don't know why, i don't know the reason.." Jungwon sighed and face-palmed himself.

"Isn't it because you like him?" Sunghoon spoke while staring at the frame, "what do you mean? He's my ex, i don't like him and i would never again."

"uhm, that's bullshit" Jake added.

Sunghoon laughed, "so you kissed him for no reason? Or you do know the reason but it seems like you're denying that it was it?"

He fell silent because he did thought of a one reason and only the possible reason he knows.

i haven't moved on yet.

Jake signalled him to shut up after making Jungwon quiet, Sunghoon just shrugged at him.

"Don't listen to him"

Remembering how their memories together flashes back while he was just blowing his little scar, was already a hint that he's still stuck in their past.

"Jungwon?"

The younger finally looked at Jake, "i'm sorry hyung.. but could you leave now?"

"Why?" Confused was evident in his tone.

"I need some time to think and i couldn't do that when you two are here" he glanced over at Sunghoon who's now staring at his picture with Jake.

"You two look cute here" he chuckled.

Jungwon looked at Jake, signalling him to leave now with Sunghoon

"Alright" he stand up and pulled Sunghoon with him.

@ihatehim tweeted.

I'm afraid that my fear came true.

ihatehim no.. it's not. It's not true.

__

7:42pm

"You know.. there's this nightmare that i kept dreaming about" Sunghoon suddenly spoke, Jake looked at him, "what nightmare?"

"It's cruel. A cruel one." He replied and looked back.

"I mean.. what was happening in that nightmare?" He asked.

"forget it, you would not believe it anyway"

"you're just.. so annoying huh" Jake scoffed and rolled his eyes.

....

8:36pm

"Are you going to sleep?" Jake asked as he turned around to look at him, he was watching a series from their tv.

Sunghoon nodded, "i'm tired, why? do you want to sleep with me?"

"stop spewing nonsense" Jake threw the pillow beside him, at him.

....

Sunghoon could hear his laugh from the inside, annoying the hell out of him.

"he's seriously so loud.."

[ Loud Person🚫 ]

Sunghoon:
Can you be considerate and low down your voice?
and stop laughing
because as you can see, i'm still awake because of it

Jake:
ain't my problem
the show's too funny
but okay, since this is your house

__

10:35pm

After hours of watching, exhaust finally hit Jake, he yawned and turned off the tv.

He stood up and stretched.

"please come with me.."

He stopped, eyebrows furrowing, "Sunghoon?"

He approached his room and opened the door.

"come with me.."

And there, he saw Sunghoon might having the nightmare he was talking about earlier.

He rushed to him and shook him, "Sunghoon, wake up"

"Wake-" he couldn't continue as the second time he shook him, he finally woke up and hugged him tightly.

His brows furrowed in confusion, "what's wrong?"

"just stay still.." Sunghoon replied so he nodded and stayed at that position.

"i don't know what nightmare you had but it's okay now, you're okay now" he patted his back lightly.

Sunghoon somehow found comfort on those, plus he didn't knew that hugs can be this warm, it's comforting.

He pulled him closer.

....

They were still in that position but Jake already felt earlier that he fell back asleep, he just let themselves to stay in that position for awhile so he won't wake him up.

He gently laid him down again, wiping the dry tear, "i guess even the most tough looking person.. breaks down" he mumbled.

__

7:21am

Sunghoon was looking at the most funniest yet adorable sight as of the moment, he's staring at Jake whose fell asleep while probably looking after him.

A little smile plastered on his face.

He stood up and carried him to lay him down on the bed, grabbing the blanket to put it on him, "thank you, Jaeyun"

A/N: a short update, i'll update again later or tommorow, i need to do something right now :)