23

[ my beloved won❤️ ]

Jungwon:
Heeee
HEE
Seungii
Good morningg🌇
I'm here at School's gate, waiting for you
Are you on your way?

Hee:
????????
I thought you don't want to say that nickname?

Jungwon:
When did i said that?
WAIT
Does that even matter right now?
my ass is getting numb sitting here waiting for u

Hee:
Sorry, just surprised, keep calling me seungi hihi

Jungwon:
Okay, Heeseung

Hee:
:(

Jungwon:
faster
the buns won't be hot anymore

Hee:
Yes sir
(◠‿・)—☆

__

Hee turned off his phone, he picked up his bag, wearing a big smile.

He was actually finished at everything and if only the younger didn't call, he's probably driving his way right now.

But who cares? Answering Jungwon's call is more important.

His doorbell suddenly rang, causing his eyebrows to furrowed as he already knows who is it.

He have no choice but to go out, knowing she would only stop pressing the bell once he come out.

"What do you want?" The annoyance was clearly evident in his tone, looking so not interested to what would be the words coming out in her mouth.

"Don't go, you'll come with me, let's meet out parents" she said making Hee laugh his ass off.

"did you really bother to come here just to convince me coming with you?" he laughed again, "are you an idiot?"

"Hee seriously.." she sighed.

"why are you doing this again? why can't you just accept that you can't be with him?!" she yelled, Hee's smile dropped.

"why can't i be with him?" he raised an eyebrow.

"that guy is nothing compared to us, why would you want someone like him when you already have me?" She answered, Hee scoffed, "have you? Are you kidding me?"

"I will never choose you, remember that." His stare turned into glare.

"You are not him, Hyun. Shut your mouth if you would just use it to talk bad things about Jungwon, Know your place." He slammed the door close before walking passed her.

"I-I'LL TELL THIS TO YOUR MOTHER!" She yelled, "go on, i don't care"

__

Though he was on his bad mood on the way to the school, it all goes away after seeing Jungwon still waiting outside, having his little pout while the plastic bag with buns was swaying along with his feet.

He smiled, he look so adorable.

Before coming out, he checked himself on the mirror, and as usual, he look handsome. [ Don't mind me, i'm also whipped to him ]

He cleared his throat, grabbing Jungwon's attention.

Jungwon raised an eyebrow to him, "why did you take so long? How dare-" he couldn't continue when Heeseung cut him off.

"i'm sorry" he apologized and held his hand to intertwine it with his, Jungwon bit his cheek to supress his smile, "here" he handed him the buns, "i have eaten though.."

"nevermind then-"

"i'll still accept it of course" Hee took it from his hand.

__

"Where did Jungwon go?" Jake looked around the hallway and still couldn't find Jungwon, "don't tell me.."

"he told me to talk over everything yet he sneaked to escape" his eyebrows furrowed.

"Hello, are you perhaps the boy Sim Jaeyun?"

He turned around with confusion in his eyes, "who are you?"

The other turned off his phone and offer his hand, "i'm Sunghoon's past friend, Junho."

"He isn't friendly i know it, he wouls mention you to me if you two were once close"

"As expected, you're pretty smart"

"But i'm actually here because of you"

Jake stayed silent.

"Are you-" he couldn't continue when Sunghoon interrupted, he yelled from his back so he probably haven't noticed that it's him yet.

"Jake" Sunghoon approached him with a smile, but the boy infront of him caught his attention, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Who-" he stopped when he saw who was it, "why are you here?"

He look suddenly so serious, even his tone, the atmosphere also became so breath taking that Jake couldn't handle it.

Sunghoon pulled him and put him behind.

"Sunghoon, what a coincidence, i didn't know that you're also studying here" Junho offered his hand, expecting for a hand shake.

Sunghoon raised a brow and ignored his offer, "I doubt that this is a coincidence"

"Ayee.. are you saying that i followed you here?"

"You're capable of doing that, aren't you?" He raised an eyebrow as he remember what he said on the previous day.

"maybe" Junho shrugged.

"But.. who is he? This is the first time i saw him" Junho asked as he looked at Jake whom glared at him.

Sunghoon blocked the sight of Jake using his arm, "he's Jay's friend, he has nothing to do with me" he answered.

And Junho laughed at that, "do you think i'm a fool to believe that Sunghoon?"

"So if he's just Jay's friend and not someone who's special to you, can i have him?" He asked, wearing the smile that irritates Sunghoon so much.

Sunghoon's hands turns to fists, if only Jake wasn't there to stop him, he probably has lose his temper and kill this person infront of him without any hesitation.

"Don't.. many people are passing by" Jake whispered.

He nodded and faced Junho again, "No, you can't." He emphasized every word.

"See? He's someone special to you"

"He is so don't you ever lay a finger on him unless you want to die"

"so don't just dare Junho, your father already took my parents lives, if you're thinking to do the same thing to Jake, you have to kill me first"

"It's so interesting to see this side of yours, Sunghoon"

"But you know.. soon, you'll kneel infront of me and beg" he added, "and that's the thing that i would never do, especially to someone like you" Sunghoon grabbed Jake's hand and intertwined it and left with him.

.....

Sunghoon calmed himself once they were finally away from Junho.

That's it, he had another glimpse of Sunghoon's eyes again, it's like it was emitting some kind of red light.

But it has gone away after looking into his, and got unexpected hug from him, "Stay away from him, please." It came out as a beg.

"i will hoon, i will."