20

A/N: i've edited all of the chapters and i saw alot of grammar mistakes.. but i fixed it all

__

2 days has passed, Jake and Sunghoon got more time to get to know each other as their feelings starts to grow towards one another, to the point that they start questioning themselves all night.

Though, Sunghoon doesn't know anything about liking someone, or love to be exact, he was still aware that he's starting to have a feelings for him, Riki and Jay's answers were all in his mind, he kept thinking and thinking of what's the same to those two, his situation and their answers, and as he think of it more further, all of it leads to only one thing.

he likes him, he fell for him.

Jake was the indenial one. It's hard for him to accept it since all of the bad things he did to him does still bothers him whenever he wanted to accept his feelings, there's still a part of him who doesn't trust him fully.

He's afraid that all of these might just be his acts to manipulate him, maybe he's the only one whose falling and not him, maybe his plan was a failure.

All of those maybe's kept bothering him, making him doubt and deny about the fact that he like Sunghoon.

"Jake" Sunghoon called him when he was just about to enter the bathroom, "what is it?"

"come with me later, i have something to show you" he answered.

"you wouldn't hurt me.. right?" he asked, "no, of course, why would i even do that?"

"just asking"

"why? were you asking because of those times that i hurted you?" he asked back, Jake nodded, "those still haunts me"

"sorry, about that.. i'm sorry" he apologized that made Jake feel guilty quickly.

"it's fine, i trust you since when you said that you won't frighten me anymore" he simply said and goes inside the bathroom.

and that.. made Sunghoon smile.

__

7:00pm

"where are we going?" Jake asked after going inside his car.

Sunghoon didn't answer him so he just stayed silent and didn't ask about it anymore.

"If you're tired, get some sleep. It would take hours before we could arrive there anyway" he said, Jake nodded, "okay, thanks"

__

8:35pm

A long gasp came out from Jake as he stared at the city lights infront of him, "Sunghoon.." all he could say as he was still speechless, the view was so captivating.

"Did you like it?" Sunghoon asked, though it was already obvious on his reaction, he still want to hear him say it.

"Like? I love it" Jake answers as he closed his eyes to feel the cold flow of the wind, he smiled.

"I'm glad that you did." Sunghoon sneaks behind him to wrap a blanket as he knows how cold right now is.

Jake was stunned to what he did, "thank you.." he smiled.

"welcome"

Sunghoon gestured him to where he was always sitting, or sometimes resting. "Sit" he was holding his hand as Jake nodded and sat on the ground.

He let go of it once he sat beside him.

Silence ate them after that, both admiring the moon who has been their light since earlier, some stars that they could see without any help of binoculars.

..

Jake flinched when Sunghoon suddenly grabbed his hand, he was staying silent and only staring at his eyes.

"why?"

Sunghoon still didn't answer him and just turned around, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "Sunghoon?"

He almost yipped in surprised when he laid down on his lap, placing his hand on his chest, "Hoon..-" he couldn't continue as Sunghoon quickly cuts him off, "i'll rest for only 30 minutes"

Jake fell silent and let him, Sunghoon held his hand that is on top of his chest to hold it, he intertwined it with his.

Jake witnessed his sleepless nights because of the nightmare he kept having, he couldn't leave his side when that night happened.

tw // mention of death, murder.

"my mom and dad were the ones who's in my nightmare" Sunghoon says as his eyes was close, "i witnessed them losing their own lives... and.. i feel shit as i didn't do anything to save them"

Jake stayed silent not because he doesn't have anything to say.. he just want to and let him tell his bothers.

"If i wasn't only dumb back then.. would they be still alive?" Though, his eyes was closed, a tear still escaped from it.

"don't think that their death was your fault, you were only a kid back then Sunghoon, you were too shocked to move.." that made Sunghoon's eyes to open, "how did you know?"

"somehow.. i dreamt of you once and i saw it all" he answered, "don't worry, i won't say those to anyone"

"going back.. don't blame it to yourself, blame it to the one who killed them" he added.

"sorry" he apologized, "don't be"

Sunghoon sat and faced Jake, the other only stared at him, waiting for him to say anything.

"i like you"

Jake's eyes widened, he felt lost of words, "i.."

"i.." he couldn't say anything.

Sunghoon laughed at his reaction, he look so funny, and adorable at the same time.

Jake glared at him, "u think this is funny?"

"you made me speechless"

"why are you so good at fighting back yet when it comes to love love thingys you get lost of words" Sunghoon slapped back.

"that's just how i work anyway.. shouldn't you be apologizing instead of arguing back?"

"i'm not-" Jake hissed, "sorry" Sunghoon behaved.

"but.. Jake" he called him, Jake looked back, "don't feel too pressured just because i like you, i won't force you into this, that's on you if you would like me back or not, if you want to reject me, then do it. I want you to be honest, don't be afraid to say anything to me because i won't be mad, if the things that i did before is still bothering you.. then i understand if you still hate me until now, just.. all i want is.. your presence.. nothing more.."

"You won. You did succeed making that impossible, possible." He added.

who would have thought that a vampire can say these? i thought these only exists in wattpad he smiled, "don't worry, i don't hate you.. anymore"

"i used to but i don't now"

The confidence that Sunghoon had before.. now vanished, he's now whipped over him, that confidence that he would never fall for him was only for mean time.

Because he fell, for the very first time.. he actually fell in love.

Somehow, Jake wanted to tell all of what he feels towards him but something is stopping him, it feels like this is not the right time for him to confess, to admit his feelings too.

He sighed, "can you wait?" He asked, Sunghoon looked back, "wait? To what?" He asked back, "just answer it"

"Hmm." Sunghoon thinks deeply, making Jake to playfully scoff, "yes, i can."

"Good."