32

"Jake?"
"Oh my gosh.. Jake!"

Jake opened his eyes, feeling a painful pain from his head, "ahh.." he whimpers and slowly sat as his mind recalls what happened last night.

his eyes widened, "what happened, Jake? Why are you here? And have you seen Sunghoon?"

"S-sunghoon.." he repeated and grasp to him, "he's in danger.. i don't know where did they bring him.. i don't know where they are right now.. but last night, he.." Sunoo calmed him down as he was stuttering, shaking, and crying too much.

"he tried to save me.. but they were too many.. he's alone.. they were holding me so i couldn't help him.. he.. he begged infront of Junho just so they could let me go, Junho.." his fists clenches, "he beat him up until he lose his conscious... He bleed too much, his face is injured.. his side waist.. he badly needs help.."

"Please help me find him.." he begged.

"of course, Jake... We will, he's our friend" Sunoo patted the other's back gently, signalling Ni-ki and Jay to move now while he calms Jake.

"be careful" Riki gave him a soft kiss on the forehead before leaving with Jay.

__

"i pity you.. you look so pale now" Junho chuckled and took a sip from his glass with blood.

"you're thirsty.. aren't you?" He noticed how Sunghoon kept gulping, looking to him then to his glass.

Sunghoon scoffed and looked away, "seriously.. why are you still keeping me? Why don't you just kill me right now?"

"Wow." Junho put down the glass and clapped, "amazing how you managed to say that despite of your bruises, you're amazing Sunghoon" he laughed.

"these bruises.. is nothing, it doesn't hurt anymore" he lied, it still hurts but being unsure to Jake's safety bothers him more.

"By the way.. you let go of Jake, right?"

"Of course but i made it more memorable" he walked closer to him who's chained up to the metal beside him.

"I hit his head, not sure if did it bleed though.." he shrugged, obviously teasing him.

"Fuck, you fucking asshole, never ever leave your eyes on me, once i escaped from this, i'll make sure to kill you first." his fists clenches

Junho hit him, "how can you talk to me like that in that situation?? Do you know that your life depends on me??, it's on me if you will live or die. So never, ever talk to me like that" he point his finger hard to his forehead.

"piece of shit, u think you can order me around?"

"whatever.. i would just get tired hitting you, besides, seeing your bruised face is already enough" he wipe his hand, throwing the tissue to Sunghoon.

"bye."

__

@seungi tweeted.

see you soon @mrlee dad ✈️