26

tw // mention of death, murder and use of violence ahead.

"now that you're witnessing the murder that Sunghoon's parents did.., shouldn't you feel scared of him too? what do you know? maybe one day, he might kill you too" Junho whispered against Jake's ear who couldn't move onto his spot and flabbergasted to what he was witnessing right now.

He cover his mouth.

"you and Sunghoon can't be together."

__

Jake stand up to where he was sitting, approaching Sunghoon who he has been staring to for almost 30 minutes.

He sneaked to give him a hug.

He crossed his fingers, resting his head at his back as his dream kept flashing back to his mind.

he swear, he isn't a clingy type but.. he want to hug him right now.

Sunghoon tried to look at him but he couldn't so he just stayed, "is there something wrong?" he asked.

He can feel Jake shaking his head, "no.."

though, it sounded like a lie to him, he stayed quiet and didn't ask anymore.

He held Jake's hands, spending a little more time in that position.

.......

Sunghoon noticed how quiet Jake is so he stopped infront of him, "Something is wrong, right?" he held his hand, "tell me what is it" he added.

Jake sighed, "nothing is wrong.."

"Don't lie to me, you have been sighing since earlier, you hugged me without telling me the reason.. you're so quiet too"

"you think i won't notice those? This is not the usual you Jake. So tell me, what's wrong?" He asked, Jake looked down as he let out a sigh again, it's so hard to lie to him.

He faced Sunghoon, "i dreamt of something earlier.. i'm with Junho.. and.. and.." he couldn't bring himself to tell him what he witnessed earlier from his dream.

So he didn't tell him and said this instead, "he said that shouldn't i feel scared to you? Because what do i know? You might kill me one day." he explained.

And Sunghoon's brows furrowed to that, "that's nonsense."

"i know.. and he said that you and me can't be together.."

"did you believed him?" He asked.

"No.. of course not.. but it just kept bothering me.. it's so frustrating.." he mumbled.

"That's right, don't believe it." He held Jake's hand, "i won't hurt you, i would never do something like that again."

"and, we can. We can be together."

Jake smiled to that, "don't worry, you're the only one whom i'll put my trust and whom i'll believe"

that was only words yet it made Sunghoon to feel happy.

Maybe because he didn't believe Junho and chose to believe him instead.

Something that no one has ever done to him before.

__

It was break time and Sunghoon took that chance to talk about it with Junho.

He walked around with his fist clenching, kept looking and looking for him.

But he stopped when his phone suddenly buzzes.

[ Unknown Number ]

Unknown Number:
are you looking for me?
i could see you up here.