1

Third Person's P.O.V.

[ won ]

won:
Hyung
You're on your way here, right?

Jake:
Yeah

won:
can you buy me banana milk?
hehe

Jake:
HAHAHAHA i already brought many.

won:
Oh
that's great then!
Thank youu!

Jake:
Welcome

__

cw // mention of blood, death.

Jake turned off his phone, slight shuddering because of the cold wind going through his body.

He looked up to the moon, you look more beautiful tonight.

He smiled as his bad feeling fades away just by looking at it, the moon can indeed take away all of his worries.

Or so he just thought.

He breathes out as the anxious that he felt earlier came back.

He usually feel so comfortable walking at night on the way to Jungwon's house since many people used to walk with him but now, there's no one except for him.

He find it a little bit suspicious, 'where are the people here?' thoughts have been running.

Nevertheless, he still chose to keep going despite of how his heart feels more heavier every step he takes.

Suddenly, a scream.

he frozed on his spot for a moment, looking around anxiously.

"That was my head only thinks.. right?.. right.." he shakes his head, convincing himself that his brain has been only imagining things.

But then he heard it again, "HELP ME! SOMEONE! PLEASE!"

He turned his head at his right side.

An alley.

It doesn't have any lights so it was hard to see what's going in there and why the man was screaming.

"h-hello? is there someone in there?.." even though it was very stupid of him to say those since it was already obvious that SOMEONE is in there and SOMETHING is going on in there.

Yet, he knows guilt will eat him the moment he leaves.

So just incase, he called the police.

"What a weak scumbag, where's your strength now? Didn't you said that you want to beat the hell out of me?"

He could hear the man's gags and the other man talking, making him hid behind a barrel.

But, he stopped halfway as he felt like he stepped on something sticky, he looked down and saw "b-blood?.." he covered his mouth in shocked and fear.