3

"So.. would you really remove this mark?" Jake asked as soon as they stopped at the back of the school.

Sunghoon turned around and laughed.

"Why are you laughing? Just remove it." his eyebrows furrowed.

"Do you even know why did i let you live?" Sunghoon asked and raised a brow.

Jake only stared at him.

"because of your blood. You should be thankful that i let you live and have your blood in return"

"thank you? is that what you want me to say?" he scoffed, "why should i be thankful when you did let me live yet starting to make my life horrible?" he pointed his finger at him and pushed, and pushed him with it.

"so you are ungrateful" Sunghoon grabbed his hand to stop him, He was glaring and so as him.

"you said you want to live.. are you taking back your words now?" He asked, squeezing his hand, his eyes were red turning red again.. just like last night.

Jake tried to push him and pull his hand away but his grip was too tight.

"i hate people who can't face the consequence of whatever they did, you said you want to live but now that i gave you a chance to live, you're complaining?" He raised an eyebrow, trying to make an eye contact with him.

"let go of me or i'll scream."

Sunghoon.. eventually let go of his hand.

he turned his back at him, "do you even know what does that mark symbolize?" He asked.

Jake was only silent, caressing his own hand as it hurts from his grip.

"that mark symbolized that you're mine now Jake, all mine, and mine only." he turned around to look at him again.

"So don't ever think of running away because wherever you go.." he held his chin, "i can find you" he smirked.

Jake slapped his hand away, "i'm not thinking of running away anyway?? if i can't get away from this then i might just kill myself.. right?"

"and you really think you can do that and leave your loved ones behind?"

"i'm pretty sure that you don't want them to be hurt.. right?" he smiled.

Jake was filled with rage, "asshole."

"you're not the first one to say that"

"anyway.. i'll have my way now, see you later.. Sim Jaeyun.."

__

"hyung" Jungwon stopped from eating and flicked his fingers infront of Jake's face to gain his attention.

"oh, yes?"

"What will you do if your ex suddenly came back and he said that he missed you?" He asked that made Jake to raise an eyebrow, "i don't know, i haven't experienced having a boyfriend yet"

Jungwon sighed, "right.. why did i forgot that.."

"What's with the question anyway? It's not like your ex came back or something"

"what if.. he did?"

Jake stopped from eating, "then you should beat him up, i'll help you"

"hyung, you must've forgotten that i'm the one who ended our relationship just because of a misunderstanding"

"Oh you're right"

They both sighed, "but.. why are you saying things like this? Did he messaged you?"

"No.." Jungwon breathes in and out, "hyung.. the thing is.."

__

Earlier at the corridor.

"this is my fault, i should've walked with him yesterday.." he sighed.

"Jungwon."

He froze.

That voice..

He turned around, only to face a man that he should've already moved on into, a long time ago.

He suddenly felt like lost of words.

"Long time no see, won, how are you those past 2 years?" He questioned but got no answer.

"are you planning to just stay silent?" He asked again.

Jungwon cleared his throat, "w-what are you doing here..?" He asked back, avoiding his gaze.

"Why? Am i not allowed to go to schools now?" He giggled that made the younger to look at him, oh how he missed those giggles.

"no.. but i'm just surprised that it's a coincidence that you transfered into this school"

"right.. coincidence"

a moment of silence goes in between them.

Until, "I missed you, Jungwon."

His eyes widened.

In just three words.. his world turned upside down, flashbacks coming and his heart beating fast again.. as if nothing happened.

Like the times before.

He couldn't look him in the eyes again, he knew. He knew that if he do so, he would run into his arms.

Not caring if he push him away or whatsoever, he just know that he wouldn't be able to hold himself back.

"You must be out of your mind"

"Stop with your nonsense and don't bring up the past again." he turned his back.

The man's eyes widened, he never expect his answer, "w-wait won-"

"Please move on from our past, Hee. let's not meet each other again."