5

A/N: i apologize for not updating for a week.., i'll try to make 2 chapters today.

__

"Mr. Park isn't here again?" Their teacher sighed, "how disappointing.."

Jake glanced over at his seat, "good then" he mumbled.

"Mr. Sim, do you perhaps know where he is?" Their teacher asked and Jake quickly shook his head, "No"

"Oh okay"

__

"That's good then! If he'll continue skipping classes then it would be more safer for you." Jungwon continued to lick his popsicle.

"I know"

Jake was just about to go on the different direction but the younger stopped him, "where are you going?"

"To my house?"

Jungwon shook his head, "no, you will stay in my house"

"tss.. did my mom agreed?" He asked.

"yep, she did, now let's go" Jungwon pulled him, "oh okay-" Jake didn't say anything, just surprised that his mom agreed.

__

9:57pm

"goodnight" Jungwon let his body fall on the bed in exhaustion, many happened to this day, it all surely made him exhausted.

Jake nodded, "goodnight"

He averted his gaze and looked up to the moon.

"Beautiful."
"Beautiful."

He stopped smiling as he heard someone saying the same thing.

He looked down and saw a man standing outside, though he couldn't see his face, it's pretty obvious who was it.

He scoffed, "what is he doing here?"

The man looked up to him, "hello" he waved his hand and chuckles.

It only annoyed Jake, he rolled his eyes and closed the windows.

But he stopped halfway when his phone vibrated.

[ Unknown Number ]

Unknown Number:
Come down

He glanced over at Jungwon who's heavily sleeping.

Unknown Number:
You'll come down or i'll go there?

He sighed.

Jake:
No, don't.
Wait for me.

He didn't bother to wake Jungwon since none of this is his concern and beside, he wouldn't want him involve.

..

Before he could go outside, he grabbed the small knife in the kitchen.

He hold it with his right hand and hid it behind his back, "what do you want? why are you here?" Jake raised a brow, keeping a distance between them.

"if you want to talk, at least come here"

Jake sighed, "you're so demanding"

"so as you"

Jake stayed at his spot so Sunghoon took steps towards him.