"Oh god, that was so fu-- Aw, man, I--", you said to yourself while in the restroom. "Oh man. Oh, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan."

As you quietly stepped out of the restroom, attempting to hold in your laughter, you ran into your cousin.

Stella: "Hello there, little one."

"Stella!" you shouted in shock. "Hi."

Stella: "Enjoying yourself in there?"

"Uh, yeah", you responded meekly.

Stella: "I figured as much."

"What are you doing out here?" you asked.

Stella: "I heard you laughing, and when I went in your room, I saw this lying on the floor."

You realized what she found.

"Hey, that's my--!" You quickly covered your mouth. "Oh, shit."

You started to sweat profusely.

"L-l-l-listen, Stel, you can't--"

Stella: "I can't what?"

"Tell any of your friends about this."

Stella: "I might not even need to tell any of them."

"What do you mean?"

Stella opened the door.

Flora: "Oh hello."

"Guh!" You shouted as you instantly turned pale. "Y-y-y-y-y-y-you didn't!" you barked at Stella.

Stella: "I didn't need to tell her. She just walked right in when I started reacting to this."

You instantly turned the deepest shade of red.

Flora: "Do you have anything to say?"

"W-w-w-w-well you s-s-s-see--"

Flora: "You want to take this elsewhere?"

"Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh--"

Flora: "It's a simple 'yes or no' question."

"In that case, yes."

Sometime later, you found yourself in the park with Flora. You are uncomfortably silent, sweating all the way and heavily breathing out your nose. As Flora looks at all the prominent flora all over the park, you think of ways to break the silence and not come off as that awkward teenage boy attempting and failing to confess his feelings.

"Okay, she's just looking at flowers!" You thought to yourself. "This is my chance. I only have this one shot! Get psyched! Get psyched! Get psyched!"

As you attempted to, well, "get psyched", you stopped breathing and held all your air inside of you. As this was happening, your head changed color from your normal tan to the deepest shade of purple, which Flora took notice of.

Flora: "Breathe."

You took one long deep breath.

Flora: "Is something on your mind?"

"Holy crap, she's speaking to me!" You thought. "I need to say something, or else she'll think I'm insane or worse!"

Flora: "Are you okay?"

"Uh, y-y-yes! I'm f-f-f-f-fine, F-f-f-f-Flora."

Flora: "Does it involve the 'little plan' I was made aware of?"

"Well, um, uh, you, uh, see, uh um uh um uh um--"

Flora: "(y/n), spill the beans already."

"YES!" you shouted at her. 

Flora: "(y/n)..."

"I have been silent all this time because I don't know what to say!"

Flora: "(y/n)?"

"I get the feeling that--"

Flora: "(y/n)??"

"That you don't love me as much as I love you!"

Flora: "(y/n)!!"

She shook you violently to get you to stop talking.

"Yes?"

Flora: "I recommend you stop right now before you start making a scene."

You slumped over in sadness.

"Now you'll never know how I feel."

As you began to walk away sadly, Flora grabbed you by the shoulder.

Flora: "(y/n), I know how you feel."

"You mean beyond the--"

Flora: "Yes. This entire time, even before now, I know you had a thing for me."

You could only stare and blush in shock. The girl you love KNEW you loved her all along.

"Y-y-y--"

Flora: "Yes, I mean it."

You couldn't help but hug her. It was the first thing you thought of doing when she admitted.

"How long?"

Flora: "Have I known?"

"Yeah...?"

Flora: "Let's just say I've known about this since the first time you laid your eyes on me."

"You're cute, Flora."

Flora: "That's very flatter--"

At this point, you two kissed. Rather, you pressed your lips on hers instantaneously. Needless to say, you quickly broke down and pulled out.

"Flora, I'm s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sor--"

Flora: "Don't be sorry. I know you want this relationship."

"Wait, yo--"

Flora then kissed you in response. All of a sudden, you felt fireworks exploding all around you.

Flora: "Let's go somewhere else. Somewhere more inclusive."

"Yeah, okay, Flora, I won't mind."

There was no turning back from this. You wanted this relationship, you finally got it.

An unusually not cheaply done epilogue: So, in no uncertain terms, you and Flora began to start a relationship in secret. Of course, after a while, Flora's friends soon found out, largely because Stella witnessed what you and Flora did in the park. You didn't mind this, because, if anything, you at least came over your shyness and got the girl of your dreams.

Author's Note: Man, was this story a long one. This time, I didn't rely on a request from Robcartree like the last two chapters. It certainly shows, because of how long this one is (unless, of course, I padded out certain scenes). Also, two real-life television series were referenced in this chapter, try to figure them out.