19. Draped with Love.

Hello everyone! It's an one shot i have written yesterday only, after one month and three days! And i genuinely felt happy after writing this. So, I hope y'all will like it.

Happy reading💕

--×--×--×--×--×--×--×--×--×--

"Rani Sahiba, aapko yaad haina party aaj hi hai aur hum hi host hai?" saying so Karan entered in the room while adjusting sleeves of his black tuxedo suit.
Monami, who was pretty much annoyed as she was struggling with the pleats of her saree from a long time, while holding safety pin in her mouth looked up to the captivating reflection in the mirror, in front of her. Her expressions changed within seconds.
The pin literally slipped out her mouth hold and dropped on the dressing table.
He was looking alluring. He was wearing a perfectly fitted black tuxedo suit. Hair perfectly done and a strong cologne! And THE KARAN SHERGIL 's aura was adding Chaar chaand in his look.
They way he was standing at the door, it was his side profile reflecting in the mirror and the sight was too appealing to ignore.
Monami turned around to have a better look of her 'boyfriend'? Naah, her fiancè. She examined him from head to toe and her lips curved into a small smile. Wooh! Too hot handle!

After not getting response, the handsome hunk Karan Shergil looked up at his ladylove who was already busy in checking him out. He smirked. Monami came back to reality from her fantasy world and immediately turned back shutting her eyes tightly. Her cheeks turned  red due to continuos blushing. It's been almost 1.5 years of them being together but his effect on her is still the same.
"Get a grip Monu! Aese creep ki tarah check out karegi ab?" She murmured under the breath,followed by a sudden gasp. Her breath got caught in the her throat when Karan slided his warm hands on her bare waist from behind. He rested his chin on her shoulder and whispered, "Apne soon to be husband ko check out karna zyada creepy behavior me nahi aata! Rani Sahiba" the last two words were spoken in a tone which made Monami quite weak. Karan grinned looking at her face in the mirror reflection. He moved his head to join hers and slightly pushed "Aap apni saans exhale kar skti hai ab" and whispered again.
Monami left her breath which she was holding from past few minutes and opened her eyes. Looking at themselves in the mirror, she found karan chucking and slapped at the back of his hand and pushed him back.
"Agent Shergil, aapki wajah se main aese fassi hui hoon aur aap flirt kar rahe hain!? Very bad!" Monami scolded him with fake anger then grabbed hair clutcher and started making a bun.
Aree maine kya kiya hai? Party throw kar raha hoon ye toh maine subah hi tumhe bata diya tha! He snapped back. Monami glared him through the mirror. "Aese toh tumhe party karna pasand nahi hai aur aaj itni short notice pe party plan kar liye wo bhi tab jab tumhare pass 15 days ki leave hai. Itni kya jaldi thi? Tumhari wajah se mujhe bhi aese hi jana padega party mein aur toh aur yeh pleats bhi nahi ban rahi hai mujhse. Huh!" She complained and pouted.
Karan sighed and shook his head.He then held her hand and removed the clutch from her hair making it fall down. Monami looked at him in confusion while Karan blinked his eyes to have patience. He adjusted  all her hair on her right shoulder then turned her to face him.
"Karan kya kar- "
Sushh. He took the part of saree of which pleats were supposed to be made. The corners of her lips lifted up. Karan looked at smiling angelic face and a wide smile formed on his face too. "Monami, last 6 months me jab bhi tumne saree pehni hai maine hi pleats banai hai. Aaj bhi tum khud se bol deti toh main phle hi bana deta. Short notice pe ready hona tha toh aur bhi aacha rehta na. Tumhara itna time waste nahi hota na mood spoil hota!" Monami frowned but he was right though.She knew how to drape a saree but was very bad with making pleats.
It was Suman ji or koel who would help her whenever she used to wear a saree during their training days but after that, it was always him, who used to make pleats of her saree. But today she choosed  a pink saree to wear and wanted to surprise him by getting ready without his help but destiny had its own plan.
Karan tucked the pleats in her waist and his fingers brushed against her skin, her body shivered again.
He without wasting any more time took her pallu and adjusted it on her left shoulder. Meanwhile Monami was just observing him. He asked her for pin and tucked it on her blouse, "ho gaya!" Karan's word broke her trance and she nodded.
"Waise pink saree aap per bahut zyada khoobsurat lagti hai and you don't have to take much stress as you are always  breathtakingly gorgeous to me" after giving her compliment he leaned towards her and grabbed the kohl stick and made a small nazar ka teeka behind her ears. Monami blushed while karan looked at her with his intense gaze.  He then moved  back only to get pulled by his lady. "Ab itna handsome partner hoga toh mujhe bhi thode efforts daalne honge na uska level match karne ke liye " She said running her right hand's finger on his coat while her left hand was behind his neck.  This time, the Agent blushed hard. She knew how to give it back! Monami smiled at him and he smiled back. Then she took his lips into a gentle and soft kiss. After that she adjust his hair and patted on his chest.
"Just wait for few more minutes main earrings pehn ke aati hoon, fir chalte hain." She said and turned back to the dressing table and grabbed her earrings. Karan went to the dressing table and leaned to it with the support of his shoulder.  His mischievous gaze and smile was distracting her but she somehow managed to put her earrings on.
She then stood crossing her arms on her chest and both of them were looking at eachother. Monami tried to hide her blush while Karan was just adoring his Rani Sahiba.
Pastel pink shimmering saree. Hair at one side, simple makeup - kohl under her beautiful set of Hazel brown eyes,lips had some simple shade of lipstick which was complimenting her look! He didn't knew the name of the color but he remembered that she used to wear that shade quite often and both of them liked it due to reasons known to them only. 
husn-e-jana ki tareef mumkin nahi. Karan thought and smiled.

"Karannnn!?" She finally called him out.
Her annoyed yet cute face only made the smile on his face wider. He shook his head and took out his phone. "As you are ready now, come lets take a picture before leaving. You look too gorgeous to not take a picture." He winked and pulled her closer.
Monami wasn't surprised at all. After all she knew its her asar on her khadoos and boring Shergil only. She made him quite photogenic in last 1 year. He became camera friendly only for her, for them as he knew how she loves to click pictures, especially theirs. He still has the diwali selfie of them in his phone.  Look here Rani Sahiba. He made her look at the camera but he himself went closer to her and whispered "batchmates ko aaj party de raha hoon taki leave ke bache huye 14 days aapke sath peacefully quality time spend kar saku soon to be Mrs.Shergil"  in husky voice. Monami was stunned after listening to him. She turned her face to look at him while he was already looking at her.

*CLICK*

Karan broke into laughter while she too laughed after shaking her head at his antics and moved to take her purse and mobile phone from the bed.

"Ab aapki flirting ho gayi ho Mr. Shergil toh chale? "She said sliding her arms into his and held it." Warna aagr aapne aur continue kiya toh fir aapke batchmates , aapke friends ko hamare bina hi party karni padegi aur fir aapka impression kharab ho jayega na.The Karan Shergil apni hi throw ki hui party me nahi aaya"
she gave him you-know-what-i-mean look and dragged him out of the room and they finally left to the party which was arranged to introduce Dr Monami Mahajan to her Soon to be husband's army batchmates cum friends.

--×--×--×--×--×--×--×--×--×--×--
That's it! I know it was quite short but i really like it this way only, I felt like if I will add anything more, this will lose its essence. I hope it was worth waiting?😅

Thank you so much for reading!
- Author.