9. Welcome to the family!

Continuing last part.

Outside MonJu's room.

Karan- Jaiye Cadet Monami Mahajan shower leke change kr lijiye! Bahut holi kheli hai aaj aapne. I'm sure aapko beemar nhi padna hoga!
Monu- copy that commander! Abhi jati hoon! She said and he smiled at his girl's antics.
Monu- Waise commando..I'm sure aap bhi beemar nhi padna chahte honge! Kyuki fir aapko wo kadvi medicins khaani padegi jisse aapko darr lagta hai.. and she chuckles.
Karan- Monamii...
Monu- Accha baba sorry! You too go and change.
Karan- Yeah! And before leaving he hugged her .
Monu- Thank you Karan! Ye meri life ka best holi celebration tha.
He smiled and kissed her on head.
Karan- Mera bhi.. chalo ab jaao!
Monu- ye mera room hai aap jaiye Mr. Shergil!
Byee!
Karan- Bye ! He left while smiling.

Monami was about to close the door of her room just then Sid barged in with full excitement making her scared.

Monu- Pagal hai kya sid! Aese Kaun aata hai room me! She said while balancing herself.
Sid- MONUUUU! MOONUUU! MONNUU! TU BELIEVE NHI KREGI AAJ KYAA HUAAA!

He said while making her swung around with him.

Monu- Sid broo! Pagal Hai kya chakkar aa jayega ! Rukkk!

As soon as she made him stand still he hugged her!
Monu- Hua kya hai Sid ab batayega bhi!
Sid- Broooo SANJU SAID SHE LOVES ME!
Monu- WHATTT? ARE YOU SERIOUS? SHE CONFESSED? She asked her while breaking hug.

Sid- YESS BROO YESS!!!
Monu- SIDDDDDDD ! IM SOO HAPPYY BROOOO!
She shouted and they did their signature steps and they hugged each other tightly.
They both were jumping and shouting like kids. Just then Sanju came into the room finding these two extra happy kids shouting.

Simi stopped at their place and Monu went to sanju and hugged her tightly!

Monu- Welcome to the family Sanjana! Sid ne mereko bataya abhi! I'm soo happy for you both! She tightened her grip around sanju.
Listening to her Sanju blushed and hugged her back!
Sanju- Thank you Keh raho hai Monami.
They both broke their hug and smiled at each other. Then Monu passed a teasing smile to sid.

Then she looked at Sanju and called Sid near them. She hugged both of them together and said ab hamari family poori ho gayi sid! TU Sanju , Mai karan aur gappu! A small and complete family! I love you guys! Thank you sanjuu! Mere sid ko uska pyaar dene ke liye aur iss nalayak ko sudhaarne ke liye bhi!

Sid- Hawwww monu! Mai kaunsa spoiled kid tha?
Sanju- Acchhhaaa?
Sid- Okay fine..tha..but thoda saa!
Monu- haaaan!
And all three of them chuckled.
Sidsa looked at each other and smiled.

Ahemmm ahemmm.. a familiar voice came from behind. The trio broke their hug and turned back only to find Karan standing there.
Sidsa's eyes got widened.
Sanju- Sir..sirji aap? She asked while fumbling.
Monu- Aree karan tum? Tumne change nhi kiya? Kuch kaam tha?
Karan- Haan wo maine apna phone tumhe diya tha wapas lena hi bhool gaya toh wahi lene aaya tha. Door open tha toh tumlog ki family ke bare me bhi sun liya Galti se.

Sidsa looked at each other nervously. Then the duo looked at Monami.

Monu- Karan woh...
Karan- Umm.. Sid , Monami can you guys give us some time? I need to talk to sanju!
Simi looked at each other and nodded.
Karan- Great! Thank you.
Monu- Hum dono change krke aate hai. Chal sid!
Siddharth looked at Sanju who blinked her eyes in response and they both left from there.