7. Manchala mann chala teri ore..

So i was listening to this song in the morning today and was relating lyrics to sidsa's situation and at the same time someone said that 'imagine Sid leayving the city and Sanju coming to the airport to stop him'
And this gave me a plot to write.
So here i am with another one shot!
Also, do read this while listening to 'manchala' from hasee toh phasee movie.

Happy reading!

------------------------------------

After the training programme ended.
Sidsa deciding to part ways on good note .
SiMi had their flight next day. They left academy and went to hotel.
Sid went to the places where he and Sanju went on dates and captured them in his camera.
Here sanju is feeling kind of void.. she was lost in thoughts while sitting on her bed. Just then karan saw her while passing by from her room and asked her what happened and she told him everything.

Karan said differences sabmein hote hai sanju..but matter ye krta hai ki tumlog ekdusare se pyaar krte ho ya nhi respect krte ho ekdusare ki ya nhi ek dusare ko samjhna chahte ho ya nhi efforts daal na chahte ho ya nahi..
Hurt tumhe sab krnge magar tumhe dekhna hai ki kaun worth it hai uss dard ka.. sid ek bahut aacha ladka hai..hm sabne dekha hai wo kaise aur kitna pyaar krta hai tumse.. i know wo aaj bhi tumhari khushi ke liye ye rishta khatam krke gaya hai. Sanju wo apne logon ke liye efforts daalna nhi band krega kabhi.. ek baar firse soch le iss baare mein... abhi bhi waqt hai uski flight subah 8 bje ki hai.
And he left from there.

A message popped on her phone and she looked at her wallpaper. It has their candid pic. She smiled at the pic remembering how he was pulling her cheeks and was trying to irritate her and was laughing.
She realised how much she loves that cute smiling face of his..
The screen went blank leaving her reflection at the screen and she was all alone. She thought something for a long and stood up. She saw his headphones which he must have forgotten here while meeting her for the last time before leaving. Then she checked her watch and it was 4.30am in the morning .
She took the keys of her bullet and ran towards karan's room.
She knocked the door and Karan opened it.
"Thank you keh raho hai sirji."
He smiled and said jaldi jaa warna flight chali jayegi toh apne chicute ke liye Mumbai jana padega.
Ji sirji. And she left

'Tumhe aese toh kahi na jaane denge Siddharth. Aaa rho hai hum'

Here sid is getting ready to leave for airport after drinking his coffee and Watching his not so Last sunrise in devlali in the balcony of his hotel room..

His phone rang.
'Haan monu main bas ready ho rha.'
'Sid are you sure you want this?' Monami asked him.
"What do you mean monu? Hame Mumbai wapas toh jana hi haina ."

"Siddd acting mat kr you know mai kya bol rhi.." He replied cutting her in between
'Monu dekh, it is a mutual decision. Aur mere liye meri miss todhphod ki khushi aur sukoon se zyada kuch matter nhi krta. Chahe wo mere sath khush rhe ya kisi aur ke sath. So let it be.'

'Sighs' chal fir neeche milte hai late mat hona.
Yeah am coming.

Sanju was listening to this phone convo as monu ne ussey conference call pe liya hua thaaa.

She was In teary eyes.

At airport.
They were about to board. Monu was looking here and there and then at her watch.