10.2 Your support system.

Here is the next part!
Happy reading❤

---------------------------------------

1800hrs (At terrace )

Monami was walking back and forth while thinking how will she tell him?  how will he react? Is she being selfish? What will happen to 'them' after this conversation? Waise Karan ko kya batana hoga?

Just then her man entered with 2 cups of coffee in his hand. She went to him and took one cup from his hand and side hugged him.
And thanked him for the coffee. They both went near boundary of the terrace and started drinking their coffee while watching sunset.

Karan while sipping the last sip of coffee

Kya batana tha Monami tumhe?
Monami- Haan? Ohh Haan! Main wo keh rahi thi.. ek min apna phone dena!
Karan- Mera phone? Mera phone kyun?
Monami- mere pass mera phone hai nhi abhi aur laptop mai uper laai nhi hoon aur tum phone nhi doge toh mai bata nahi paungi tumhe! 
Karan- Aacha theek hai ye lo! He took out his phone and gave her after unlocking it.

She took the phone and sat down on the table and made him sit  infront of her too. She smiled after looking at his wallpaper. All the important ladies of his life! It was a picture from Baby's birthday. Bhabhi- baby and she was in the frame both were kissing baby on her cheeks.

She opened Indian army site and showed him.

It was a vacancy.  "ARMY MEDICAL CORPS"

- Any Indian national under age of 45 years can apply for this.
- the candidates who are Eligible will be called for an interview by the board officers at the Army Hospital, Delhi,and on successfully clearing the interview you will be granted  short service commission in the Armed Forces Medical Services. The final selection is based on the  medical fitness examination.
- On being commissioned into the Armed Forces Medical Services, doctors will be granted the rank of Captain or equivalent rank in Navy or Air Force.
- Postgraduate degree holders in anesthesia, surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, medicine, orthopedics, respiratory medicine are given preference.

Karan was reading the article  seriously and monami was staring at him to know his reaction.

Oh my god! Monami!! Juhi maa ki tarah army me doctor banke desh ke liye kuch krne karna tumhara dream tha aur ab wo dream poora ho sakta hai monami! Said Karan. Clutching her hand in excitement after he  finished reading.

M- Kya bola tumne? She said with surprised expressions.
K- Kya? Tumhara dream poora ho skta hai!?
M- Ussey phle?
K- Army me doctor?
M- Nahi karan! Tumne Juhi MAA kaha!?
K- Haan toh... I'm sorry agar tum-
She hugged him immediately and tightly.
Karan...I.. I can't tell you mujhe kitna aacha laga ye sunke!
He smiled while being in hug.
M- Kaash mumma hoti yahan! I know tum dono ki bonding bahut aachi hoti..
K-  I know right! As i have said it earlier also, aache logon ki bonding ho hi jati hai

M- Karannn! She hits him lightly on his shoulder.
K- Chalo ab roona band kro (he wiped her tears gently) aur ready ho jao Cadet Dr. Monami Majahan se Captain Dr. Monami Mahajan ban ne ki preparation ke liye. Jaldi se apply kardo tum. Last date ka wait nahi karna hai. Bahot sari preparation aur hardwork karna hoga Monami.  This isn't going to be easy but
We will work together for your dreams! Okay?

She held his hand and looked at him with teary eyes.

M- Thank you Karan..  thank you so much! And yes! Am ready to do whatever it will take. Main apne dreams poore kar ke rahungi.
He blinked his eyes and  again wiped her tears. She passed a big smile to him.