13. Solid Cake & Sweet Memories.

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for loving the last part so much. I'm really very glad that y'all loved it.
Here is the next part of the TS. I hope y'all will like this too.

Happy reading💕

------------------------------

IN THE ACADEMY

It was sunday and according to the new rulers, cadets got the liberty to spend one more hour outside the academy.  That meant , now one has to report max till 2100hrs on Sundays.

Thia sunday was good for everyone. Cadets along with Faizi went to the movie, Sanju wanted to do some shopping for her parents, so she and Siddharth went to the market and then for lunch. MoRan had gone to the Shergil house. Everyone enjoyed their Sunday as much as they wanted.

Now when they all came back except MoRan. Bala and prem ji were busy with Nikhil. Playing and listening to his stories about his life and friends in the school.
Sid was sitting on the table, leaned against the wall. Sanju looked at him being all silent and lost in his thoughts.

Sanju- Siddharth? Siddharth? She called him little louder.
This broke Sid's chain of thoughts and he hummed to her.

Sanju- Kaa hogo Siddharth? Kaa soch rahe ho? Yahan tumao palatan bak bakiyaye jaa raho hai aur tum itna gumsum baithe ho? Sab theek na?

Sid- Sanjuuu tum itne difficult words kyun use krti hooo!? Half time mera ye decode karne me hi spent ho jata hai! Siddharth complained like a child making Sanju chuckle at his complaint.
Sanju- Aaccha ab batao ka hogo?
Siddharth looked at his handbands. Caressing them with a little smile ,he looked at Sanju and told her the reason.

Sid- ummm.. I miss Monu.
Sanju- Siddharth, woh karan sirji ke sath ghar gao hai. Aur  na tumhe toh pata hi hogo ki baby ko uski chachi jab mil jato hai toh kitni mushkil se Wo chhodti hogo monami ko! Isliye der lag rahi hogo unko wapas aane mein. Tum chinta kahe ke laane kar rahe ho? She took his hand Into hers.  Aa jayegi Monami. She blinked her eyes.
Siddharth smiled at her.
But it was not like this. There was a deeper meaning behind his "I miss monu" . But further they could continue their conversation,  Sanju got a call from her parents and they said bye to eachother. Sanju went into the garden and Sid decided to go to his room.

When he entered into the room, his eyes fell on the small photoframe kept on the study table.
The frame had 2 pictures of them, him and his Monu bro. One from their childhood and another one was recreation of the same picture which they  had clicked few years back.

"SIDDDD JALDI KAR TIMER SET KARA HAI MAINEEE! IDHAR AAAA BROO JALDIIII!

AA RAHA HOON BROO, PEHLE SIDG KO APNE HAIRS TOH SET KRNE DE! EXACTLY SAME PIC CHAHIE NAAA!!

JALDI SIDDDDDDDD!
AA GAYA BABA AA GAYA!
NOW POSE! "
He was sitting on the ground and Monami was pulling his cheeks.

A small smile crept on his face. He remembered how they managed to click that picture exactly in the same pose after more than 50 attempts and alot of banters.

OKAY NOW HE NEED TO TALK TO HER, HE NEED TO GIVE HER THE TIGHTEST HUG POSSIBLE. HE IS MISSING HER EVEN WHEN THEY ARE IN THE SAME PLACE TOGETHER AND THEY EVEN SPEND TIME TOGETHER.  HE NEED TO TELL HER HOW MUCH HE MISS "THEM" Sid thought to himself and decided to go to her room. But before he could enter in the lobby of girl's dorm area he saw chitra coming out of Monami's room.

S- Umm..Chitra!?
C- # Yes sid?
S- Monu wapas aa gayi kyaa? Dekha tumne ussey? Apne room mein hai kyaa?
C- # no sid! Maine toh Mo ko nahi dekha. I guess wo wapas nahi aayi hai abhi. #Infact Main uske room se hi aa rhi hoon but she wasn't there.
S- Ohhkay thank you bro!
C- # you're welcome.  And she left passing him a smile.