8. Woh Hum Keh Raho The Ki..

Hello everyone! This one was requested long back! I don't remember exactly who had asked me to write on this plot but here it it! 😅❤
It is going to be TWO SHOTS. Next part is a bonus from my side!
NOTE* THERE IS NO BALLI HERE.
IT'S MONU KA KHADOOS SHERGIL ONLY. SO DON'T GET CONFUSED.

Happy reading.

-------------------------------------------

Sid was drinking beer while sitting at parapet of the corridor.
Sanju- Siddharth...(she said in a sweetest voice possible)
Sid- Hmmm? He replied without looking at her.
Sanju- Siddharth wo hum keh raho the ki..
Sid- Ki? Kya keh raho thi Sanju tum? He was still upset with her as its already been more than a month since everything came back to normal and they are together but still she hasn't said I love you to him.
Sanju- Hum keh raho the ki... I love you chirkut! She said in one breath closing her eyes.
Siddharth choked on his beer and started coughing. He couldn't believe what he heard.

Did he heard it right? She really confessed her feelings for me? Did she said I love you?

All these questions were started coming into his mind.

Sanju- chirkut! Tu theek hai??? She asked him while rubbing his back!

Sid- Ahhh..finally breathing normally. Yes yes I'm fine!
Sanju- pakka?
Sid- Haan Sanju!
Sanju- Shukar hai maa bhavani ka!
Siddharth smiled at her.
Sanju looked at him with shining eyes. Expecting something from him after listening to her confession but after realizing that her chirkut is literally staring at her with wide eyes and open mouth she started looking here and there.
Finally after having enough of his staring she asked him.

Sanju- Aese aankhein phaad ke aur muhh khol ke hi dekhte rahego ya kuch bolego bhi!
Sid- kya bolun mai?
Sanju- Aree hamne kuch kaho hai tose uska jawab de! She said in a stern voice!
Sid- Kuch kaha tumne? Kya kaha?? Firse bolna...
She glared at him.
Umm.. wo mujhe theek se sunai nhi diya. Can you please say it again!? Umm..just once!
Sanju- Nahi.. je hamari dikkat na hai ki tune na suna! Hame kehno tha hamne keh diyo!

Sid- Sanju please...bas ek baar! Warna mujhe lagega mere kaan baj rhe the!

Sanju sighed and went near him..increased heartbeats, blush on cheeks, love in the eyes.. smile on the lips and she placed her one hand on his right cheek. He was looking at her without blinking his eyes for even a single second.

Sanju- I love you Siddharth. She said while looking into his eyes.
Siddharth closed his eyes as soon as her words entered into his ears and he placed his hands on hers while opening his eyes and then held her face with his both hands.
Sid- I LOVE YOU TOOO SANJUUU!!!!
He pulled her into a bone crushing hug.
He lifted and twirled her around while shouting I LOVE YOUUU MISS TODHPHOD.
She was blushing and laughing.

Sanju- Siddharth bas krooo! Koi dekh lego! Siddharth!!
Siddharth stopped and made her stand properly.
Both were happy and blushing. A sukoon was there at their faces , in their eyes and smile.

Being an enthu cutlet he hugged her again.
She too reciprocated with same energy and warmth.

Sid- Maine pehle bar me bhi sahi suna tha! Tumne I love you hi kaha tha Sanju!
Sanju- Sahi suna tha ka kya mtlb? Tumhe kya laga tha tumhare kaan baj rho the?
Sid- aur nhi toh kya? I was like SIDG bro ! Peeta toh tu bachpan se hai..I mean kai saal se hai toh aaj ye sirf beer ki 2 sip me Sanju ki awaz me I love you kaise sunai de rha! He said while chuckling.

She hit him at his back and smiled while breaking the hug.

Sanju- Waise tum katai ajeeb insaan ho Siddharth!
Sid- Ajeeb ? Me? How?
Sanju- Aur nhi toh kaa! Sabko 'bro' bolte hoo! Bhagwan se leke khudko! Sab bro hai tumhare!?
Sid- Ummm..correction Sanju! Everyone is my bro except you! He said while placing his arms around her neck.

You are not my broo! You are my boo❤
Listening to "boo" her smiled vanished and she jerked off his arms.

Sanju- Kaaa? Tumne hame boo kaha?
Unaware of the meaning what she has interpreted of "boo" he replied: Yess , my love!

Sanju- Badboo wala boo kaha Siddharth Tumne hame! She said angrily and started to leave from there.

Siddharth after realizing the blunder immediately held her hand and said
Sid- Wooh wooh wooh! Special Agent Sanjana Dubey aka my angry smiley Boo mtlb ...
Sanju- kya mtlb?
Sid- Aree sanju Apne partner ko pyaar se boo bhi bolte hai wo wala boo bola maine tumhe not some bad- boo! He said cupping her face.

Sanju looked at him while making sad pout.
Sanju- Sach keh raho hai?
Sid- Ofcourse Sanju!
Sanju- Chal fir theek hai. She said while smiling.
He too smiled back and placed a small kiss on her forehead.
Sanju- Waise tumhari basha bhi na katai borranto wali hai. She complained while holding his arm.
Sid looked at her and smiled.
Sanju- Hass ka rhe ho?
Sid- nhi kuch nhi.. Waise chale ab?
Sanju- Haan chalo..
And they walked like that only, arms intertwined and smile on their faces towards hostel area of the academy.
They stopped outside the corridor of girls hostel as Sanju got call from her parents.
Sanju- Siddharth tum chalo aage hum tumse baad me milto hain. Amma ka phone hai.
Sid- Okayyy! Aur haan don't forget to wish aunty ji Bro happy holi from my side .
Sanju- Haan Haan keh denge ab jaao tum koi dekh lega warna!
Sid- Ohhkkayy sanjuuu!
He said while tapping on her nose and making her smile at his antics. He started to leave but Sanju called him from back
Sanju- Poore academy me loud speaker banke mat announce krte rehna.. theek?
Sid- theek hai keh raho hai sannn..juu! But Monu aur bala ji bro ko bataunga.

Sanju- Chal theek hai bata dena but aur kisi ko nahi! Ab jaa rho hai hum. Apna khayal rakhna.
Sid- You too take care my love! He gave her flying kiss.
Sanju blushed but quickly hide it and gave him a glare!

Sid left from there while Chuckling
---------------------

So that's it for this part. I hope you all have enjoyed reading this. If yes, don't forget to tell me in the comments.
Thank you❤