10.1 I need to tell yousomething!

Here is the next part for you all. It's going to be a small one.
Happy reading. ❤

----------------------------
Sid: Are you sure about this monu?

Monu- I am confused sid! I really don't know how to choose one! Ek taraf karan hai aur ek taraf...
Sid- Monu tu pagal hai! Faltu me stress le rhi. Karan bro ko batayegi toh tereko choose krna hi nhi padega! He is a very understanding man!
Monu- Haaan Sid i know that but bro you know uske Delhi jaane se pehle we had a conversation about our future and we both are ready to get settle down sid! He is ready to get married! Mujhe bhi uske sath life spend krni hai. Ek baar almost ussey khoo chuki hoon, life hamesha chance nhi deti but...

Sid- Monu , baccha dekh at that time tumhe iske bare me nhi pata tha aur uss waqt jo kehna chahie tha,sochna chahie tha wohi kiya tune but ab situation is different toh tu karan se baat toh kar, abhi jo tu itna stress le rhi hai na wo kya kahega,tu uske sath galat kar rahi selfish ho rhi hai kya etc etc questions sab waste of time and energy hi lagenge.

Monu sighed.

Monu- I guess you are right sid! Mujhe karan se baat krni chahie.
Sid- Brooo SidG is always right🤟

Just then they heard a knock on the door.
Monu- Yes?

Karan entered making both of them smile wide.
Sid being an enthu cutlet ran and hugged him.
Sid- Welcome back brooo! So good to see you. Journey kaisi rahi? how are you? Waise we all-
Karan- Saans lelo Siddharth ek baar. Saare questions ek hi sath puchoge kya?
Sid-Ahh..right! Sorry sorry !
Karan- Yeah! Aur mai bilcul theek hoon. Safar bhi aacha tha mera! How are you?
Sid- As always mind blowing! SidG ko kya ho sakta hai?😎🤟

Monu- Ahemmm ahemm.. Sid..? Monu called him from behind.
Sid- Yes bro?
Monu- Tujhe bala ke sath jana tha naa?
Sid- Mujhe? Mujhe kahan jana tha bro wo bhi balaBro ke sath? Kya bol rhi hai? He asked her while turning back to her.

Karan knew what his girl was trying to do and which made him smile.
She gave a look to Sid and he finally understood what she wanted to say!

Sid- Hawww! Moti billi boyfriend ke aate hi bestfriend ko bhaga rhi!? Yaad rakhunga mai! He said while being extra dramatic.
Monu- Sid!!!
Sid- Kidding broo! Jaa raha mai.
He came and hugged her and whispered in her ears.

Sid- Baat kar lena karan bro! He'll understand okay?
She shook her head in agreement.

Meanwhile Karan was just standing there thinking when will these two bestfriends give him time to meet his girlfriend. Its already been more than 5mins he came into her room.

Karan- Kabhi kabhi toh lagta hai mai hi third wheel kar rha apne hi relationship mein. Hamesha koi na koi namoona monami ke sath rehta hai. He said to himself in his head.

His trance was broken by Sid's voice
Sid- Bye bro! See you later. Mil lo apni girlfriend se kabse time hi waste kr rhe.

Karan passed a death glare to him which made Sid gulped and he left as soon as he can.

Finally the two love birds hugged each other.
For a moment monami wanted to forget all the worries just to live the moment with her khadoos Shergil. She didn't know what is gonna happen when she would tell him about everything. And on the other side Karan was nervous too! He was thinking about her reaction but he shrugged off all the thoughts and tightened his grip.
She too shrugged off all the thoughts and said.

Monu- kitne dino baad mil rahe hai hum karan.. I missed you so much! She said while snuggling more into his arms.

Karan- Do din monami! Bas 2 din nhi mile hai humlog.

Monu backs off from hug and hits him on his chest.
Monu- Bilcul miss nahi kiya na tumne mujhe! Isliye aese bol rhe! She said making a sad pout. Karan smiled widely at her antics. How much he love teasing her.
Suddenly, her expressions started changing and she said: Tum ...tum mujhse bore ho gaye ho kya karan? You don't love me now? You don't like being with me? Bolo? Bolo naa? She bombarded all these questions on him in a single breath.

Sshhh monami! Kuch bhi bolti ho! He said while pulling her into a tight hug. He placed a kiss on her head.

Karan- Agar miss nhi kiya hota aur bore ho gaya hota ya jo bhi bakwss baatein tumne abhi boli waisa kuch bhi hota toh Batra sir se milne ke bad seedhe tumhare pass nhi aata! Faizi ke pass jata.

She chuckled.
She broke the hug and asked him to sit then she went to bring a glass of water for him.

Monu- Ye lo.. paani piyo aur fir jaake fresh hoke rest kro.

Karan took the glass.
Karan- Hmmm... Waise exams kaise ho rahe tumhare? Last hi reh gaya haina?

Monu- Hmm.. 4 days ka gap hai fir last exam.
She sat on her bed infront of him.

Karan drank the water and placed the glass on the table.

Waise.. Mujhe tumse kuch baat krni hai! Both said at the same time.

"Areee " again they said at the same time and burst out laughing.

Karan- Pehle tum batao! Kya baat karni hai?
Monami- Abhi nhi ! Pehle special Agent Karan Shergil aap jaake change kriye fir milke aaram se baat krte hai! 1800hrs at terrace! Okay?

Karan- Copy that ma'am! He smiled while replying.

They both stood up and side hugged each other . Karan went to his room.

'Pata nahi tum kaise react karogi/karoge'
Both of them thought at the same time.

----------------------------------
That's it for this part. Thank you for reading. ❤.
There are two more parts to this plot. I'll be posting them soon. Btw what do you think, what can be the thing that Monami wants to tell him?