1.Moran conversation about Walnut!

FEW POINTS- IT IS AN OS.

- Koel came back in academy during sidsa track.
She and Nikhil are also going with everyone to Sanju's marriage.

- The OS is starting from the scene where everyone is about to leave from academy for Bundelkhand and Aneesh is trying to manipulate Monami.

Happy reading.
-----------------------------

Aneesh: Monami you should take a break from all this. Relationship ke liye kabhi kabhi aacha hota hai break lena.

Monu was listening to him suddenly karan calmly and sarcastically replied from behind. "Aapki advice ke liye thank you doc but we are capable enough to solve any and every problem of our relationship by ourselves. Thank you so much for your concern! Chale monami?

He took Monami's hand and they both left from there.

"Outside academy "

K: Faizi tu dusari gaadi mein prem ji aur baki log ke saath aa. ladkiya aur nikhil meri Gaadi mein jayengi alag se .I'll take their responsibility. Bala toh already jaa chuka hai wahan aur sid? Monami do you have any idea about him? I mean wo jayega Sanju ki shadi mein?
Monami: Sid already wahan hai bala ke sath.
This surprised Karan.
Karan: What? Sid already wahan hai? ( took a deep breath) I hope he is fine.

Monami nodded.

K: Theek hai faizi toh tu sabko leke nikal main bhi nikal raha.
Faizi nodded and asked prem ji and everyone to get settle down in car.

On the other side. Chitra, Suman ji ,koel -nikhil and Monu was getting seated in his jeep.

Chitra : Mo tu #aage baith jaa main ,nikhil ,koel aur suman ji peeche baithte hai. #Okay guys?

Monu and Karan looked at each other & Monu nodded in agreement.

Everyone got settled down. And they left for Bundelkhand.
It was a long drive so at the back of the jeep suman ji-chitra- koel were chit chatting and nikhil was busy in playing games on phone. Meanwhile at front Monu was looking at road and thinking how will she resolve her fight with Karan and karan was thinking or say he was joining every dot related to Aneesh's behaviour and Dr. Mahajan's arrival and everything that happened till their departure. And he realized that they are plotting against him then he looked at Monu who was still looking at roads only and was all silent.
His trance was broken by chitra's question.

Chitra: #Karan sir, aapne toh bahut saare #missions kiye honge na aajtak? Kuch bataiye na apne missions ke baare mein.

Suman ji- Haan sir ji, Suman ji ko bhi jaan na hai aapke missions ke baare mein.

Koel- Haaan sir, aapka fav mission kaunsa tha ya fir sabse dangerous mission kaunsa tha aajtak kuch bataiye we all want to know to about it.

Karan smiled listening to their questions and they all could see a smile full of pride was kept on his face as he was remembering his missions.

Nikhil while putting his phone aside also said senior commando please bataiye naa!

Monami too said while looking at him : Haan Karan batao na.

Karan said okay and told everyone about his fav missions. His fav team,his postings and how he got injured during a mission but completed his mission and got bravery award.

Everyone clapped for him and said " sir aap aur aap jaise saare soldiers, commandos ke liye hamare mann me respect aur badh gayi hai."

Nikhil to koel - mendhaki main bhi senior commando ki tarah commando banunga bada hoke.
Koel- bilcul ban na mere mendhak😂
Meanwhile Monami and karan's eye met but She quickly turned her face other side.