Chapter 16. J

Waking up, I feel warmth on my tummy. My mattress is also very comfortable this morning. I sink in slightly deeper into it, but instead of silence, I hear a small sleepy groan.

Looking up immediately, I see Everett, and remember what happened yesterday.

I blush remembering our small roleplay.

Now that he's asleep and unable to catch me lacking, I'm able to look at his face up close.

Staring at his face, I see the beginnings of a beard growing on his chin. Looking at his hairline, I see that it's a good one, nice and even. I count the spaces of his forehead with my fingers. Four fingers. Nice.

Looking at his cheek bone, I see a pimple that grew overnight.

Everett is an attractive man. He doesn't need to worry about pimples.

I take my two thumb nails and begin pressing, trying to milk his skin of its gooey nectar.

" Baby what are you doing? " He says, his sexy morning voice, his earthy brown eyes looking at me tiredly.

" Shh you got a pimple " I whisper, even though he's awake.

Popping the pimple, he let's out a small groan. Fucking Baby.

" You done? "

" Yessir. " I say, getting off of him.

" Noo, come cuddle more.. " He says, whining slightly.

I sigh, looking at the clock. 9:49. Meh might as well start my day. I look at Everett.

" No, Sir, we have a busy day today, and you need to wash your face, its obvious you don't have a good cleanser. "

He groans, rolling over, shaking the bed with his weight.

" Yeah, ok, fine. How about I sweeten the deal? You wake up now, you get to watch me change. "

He sits up so mf fast. Horny ass bitch.

" Mhm, that's what I thought. "

I'm gonna give this bitch one hell of a show.

Turning around, I pick up the clothes from yesterday, making my sweatshirt lift slightly in the back, giving him a view of my underwear. He groans again.

" Hmm what should I wear? " I say, teasingly, going into my closet, grabbing a stripped light pink and pale green shirt, and a pair of white overalls.

Laying the clothes on the bed, I see his boner poking against the blanket.

( Which is probably not morning wood. )

I get closer to his face. He definitely asdumes I'm giving him a kiss, closes he's eyes and lightly puckers his lips.

I blow air in his face.

He opens his eyes, lightly ticked off.

" Calm down, Bunny. " I say, mockingly.

" Alright. Fine. "

He gets up faster than I would ever expect, picks me up, and pins me on the bed. I should be scared, but I'm so fucking horny.

" How cute. Little bunny in a wolves clothing. Let's take them off so I can show you how much of a submissive little bunny you are. " He says dominantly

I whimper, images flowing through my head. We begin to kiss, he takes his knee and begins grinding on my crotch my-

" Jamie, wake up! We gotta go to your school! "