Chapter 15. J

After lunch I get to History, and the teacher tells me I gotta go down to the office to help a new student.

I'm not THAT good of a student.

Walking into the office, see a girl, 5'8ish, taller than me, blonde hair, pale blue eyes, and hairy arms though you only see that if you're close up. Being blonde ya know.

" Alright, Jenna, this is Jamie. He is one of our friendliest students who will be happy to help you. " Mr. Dallas says.

" Hi, Jamie " She says with a smile.

I don't trust her. I trust my instincts. I don't care how rude I sound.

" Hello Jenna. "

" Alrighty, show her the classes she has and you can go back to class. Here's your pass. " He hands me a pass. Maybe I can take so long that I return in the middle of my last hour. Sounds like a deal to me.

" Let me see your schedule, Jenna. I have to warn you that I may not know where these all are. " I chuckle, attempting to sound kind..

" It's okay. Try your best for me. " She winks and shows me her schedule.

It's 11 AM and you're horny? Touch grass please.

SCHEDULE
______________________________________

1ST PERIOD - MRS. BROWN - A13
Math
2ND PERIOD - MR. BEATTY - D19
History
3RD PERIOD - MS. YORK - GYM
P.e.
4TH PERIOD - MS. HAROLDS - G2
Baking

LUNCH B

5TH PERIOD - MR. TORKLESON - D5
Ela
6TH PERIOD - MRS. SMITH
Science
______________________________________

" Alright. Follow me and I'll show you around, then I'll take you to your classes. Sound good? " I ask, looking at her.

" Of course. " She practically purred out.

Walking around. I showed her the Gym, Lunchroom, Main Office, Auditorium and other places, and finally went to her classes, her flirting but not catching my " I don't want you as my anything " messages. Whatever.

I was able to waste all of my time and go into my 6th hour by the end. Today was just catch up day since last week as busy.

Handing my teacher my note, she looks at me unimpressed, but says nothing.

After the bell rings I go on the bus as usual, but this time I get a message.

E| Jamie?

J| Whats up?

E| Listen, I know we just met, but can I come over for dinner?

Werewolf boy is getting bold.

J| Sure, my mom should be fine with that.

Now texting my mom.

J| Werewolf man wants to come over for dinner.

M| Did you say yes?

J| I said sure.

M| what do I even make for a werewolf?