Chapter 12. E

I'm going to leave Jamie alone for the rest of today, and maybe tomorrow too ( if he doesn't text me first, but I doubt he will )

Sitting here, alone in this beautiful bench, where the love of my life was with me beforehand changes one.

I need to think of how he feels in order to mate with him properly. I need to release his stress, or any negative thoughts while also keeping his boundaries in mind.

Our kiss today was just to show him what I want right now, and I'm glad he didn't do anything to stop me, but, that just makes things harder when trying not to go to far.

I open my eyes, and breathe in deeply.

I should go for a run. Today is a cloudy day, so being in wolf form shouldn't attract much attention with people not here.

Walking to the edge of the forest, I jump the rickety fence, and putting my clothes up in a tree.

I then shift, Sebastian taking the lead, while I'm pushed in the corner of our mind. I watch through our eyes as he begins to run further into the forest, away from wandering eyes.

These runs give me time to think.

What was with that rouge? Was that just unluckiess? Or was that a attack that was somehow organized?

There hasn't been any witnesses of wolves reported in the police files, so this is something we need to watch.

Or this means I need to move Jamie earlier than I want.

But again about Jamie, what was with the weed? That's going to need to stop. Not as destructive as alcohol, but that doesn't make it okay. The other wolves wouldn't appreciate the smell anyways.

Everett~~ I hear Sebastian call me out of the corner, giving me control over my fluffy body.

I look around, seeing my parents cottage in the forest.

My parents don't live in the Pack House. My dad accidentally got my mom pregnant when she was One Hundred Thirteen, so being Twenty One, makes her One Hundred Fifty Four, and my dad One Hundred Sixty Eight.

Basically, they're too old.

Jumping in through the open window, I knock a small table over with my size.

Oops

I hear my mom clearing her throat, unimpressed.

Sorry, Mama

I say through our connection link.

" Baby, go shift and change in your room, you need to tell us why you never told us about your mate. "

Mama, I was bus-

" No, don't say that, our link is open all hours of the day. Go change now. "

Whimpering to show how sorry I an, she rolls her eyes.

I walk upside, ears down.

Shifting in my bedroom full of my childhood stuff, I look around, feeling the Nostalgia flow through my body. When my parents built this house, they added rooms for me and my older sister, and middle child brother.

My sister, Ellie ( Elizabeth), is Seventy Four, mated to a soldier of another pack She has two children. Chris and Maddy.

My brother, Charlie, is Fifty Two, and lives with his Delta mate, Tom (Thomas), who is male, and from this pack, they live in the pack house. They plan to adopt.

Putting on a white t-shirt, and a pair of black sweatpants and the only pair of socks I have is a pair of.. extra large woman's.. my little pony socks.

I put on Pinkie Pie socks, because I'm not gonna let my Dawgs out around my mom. (Even though I am a werewolf)

Walking downstairs, I hear my parents talking in the kitchen, so I move to that room, anxiety rising.

My parents may be Deltas who happened to create the new Beta, but with age comes power and wisdom.

If they wanted to, they could whip my ass.

Walking in, they haul their conversation, obviously about me.

" Sit down, Everett. " My dad says.

He used to be the strongest soldier in the pack, so I obey.

Sitting down, my parents look at me. My mom with slight disappointment in her eyes.

" Everett, explan. " My father's wolf appears in anger.

" Mama. Papa. " I use my youngest child powers to try to get atleast five less hits.

" My mate is human. His name is Jamie. He has been in my mind since the second I saw him. I'm sorry Papa, I haven't thought of either of you. " I spew the best apology I could ever think of, looking down sadly, embarrassment in my posture.

" Honey.. your mate is human? " My mother asks, surprised.

" Yes, Mama. ''

" Oh! Baby I'm so sorry! We thought you were ignoring us! " Mother says apologetically, I know what they thought. I've realized how much power I, a Beta has, and I thought I don't need my Delta parents. I would never think that.

" Human? Did you kiss yet? " My father says, smirking by the second question.

" Actually yes. Yes we did. " I say, proud of my romantic abilities.

I have never had sex with anybody. I have only kissed one boy, we did that for practice for our mates. I have never even dated. All good qualities for the dominant side of the mating.

After the awkward explanation of what I know from Jamie, Mother begins making dinner. Me and Father playing chess. All was peaceful until-

" MA COME LOOK AT TOM'S NEW PAIR OF EARRINGS! AND- my oh my, is that Everett I see? "

I look at the buffoon standing in the doorway, holding a wide eyed Tom.

" In the flesh, dear brother. "

" Oh, yeah I heard about your mate. Nice job, bro. "

" I think its nice that we will have a human in the pack house again. " Tom says.

We did have a human who lived in the pack house, she died because of a poisonous snake in the woods. Poor Aaron, he was never the same.

" Ya know, I was beginning to think that you thought you were too good for us. It's been a while, Mr. Beta. "

" Yeah, yeah. Listen, it was Sebastians idea coming here. I've just been busy with everything. " I reply.

" Buy me a fish painting and we will forgive you. " Tom says, smoothly, like he's said this before.

" Fine. " I say, smiling.