Chapter 2. J

...and I didn't hear the door open.

2×5÷9 .. who even uses math in real-

I feel a burning pain form in my ass as my sister rips my underwear up my ass.

" Aaah! Ari, stop! "

" Mmh.. no. "

I can hear her friends laughing at me as she pulls harder. Rubbing the cotton aganst my hole, threatening to enter me, the cotton in the front was squishing my poor dick and balls.

She pulls once again, and hooks my underwear on the back of my chair. But makes sure to give me a hard Melvin, crushing my dick to my tummy, and absolutely crippling half of my little swimmer population.

" Apologize, twerp. "

" Augh.. uhgh.. mhm.. I'm sorry.. "

" What for? "

She rips higher up on the front half of my underwear, using heat to wax my ass hair. But of course bruising my balls. I'm gonna have fun trying to jerk off later. Thanks Ari.

" AUGH! F-for scaring y-ou! "

" Good, don't remove that shii until I tell you that you can or else..." she whispers in my ear, " I will make you wish you were a girl. " you're such a bitch. Who tf actually does this shit?

She walks out of my room laughing with her friends on FaceTime.

I look down at my homework, and sigh. My ass is going to have a rugburn. All for doing what mommy dearest asked.

+× Time Skip ×+

" Fucking hell. " I mumble. It's been 30 minutes, and I'm already thinking about suicide.

Ping

" oh please.. " I check my phone

   ~ bettr not f w/ me again u kan take it ot, unless u lik it lol

How can someone who texts all day have such bad grammar?

I turn around slowly, and remove the wedgie from the chair, standing up as my ass feels like it's been rubbed raw.

" Mother fucker.. "

Walking into the bathroom, I take the underwear that would now fit my sister off, as well as my pants.

I go into my cabinet and grab lotion it's for my dry hands you pervs.

ANYWAYS- ahem. I squirt a handful out, and rub that in my crack, and on my dick'n'balls.

As I sighed in relief to my now hydrated booty hole, I hear a certain ping from my desk.

Walking in, I see my friend, Kody, sent me a meme about some dog that was watching TV.

I look at the clock on my phone, 10:28.

Ugh, I gotta go to bed. I open my bedroom door and shout.

"NIGHT MOM, NIGHT DAD!"
....
They heard me. I put a new pair of boxer breifs on, and a large sweatshirt. Did I do all my homework?

Math, Done. ELA, Done. Biology, Done.

I think I did. I load up my bag for tomorrow, making sure it's all in there.

I walk to my bed, and turn off the LEDs I use with a remote. As I roll over onto my side, I hear a wolf howl.

Damn you, Ari, my butts starting to burn again.

With those final thoughts, I fall asleep, unaware of what lies outside my cozy room.