Chapa came back and grabbed her things. "I gotta go. See ya'll later?"

"Yeah sure."

"See you soon Sparky."

The Next Day
There was a knock at the Desilva's door. Alejandro was the one who opened it.

"Merry Christmas Mr. Desilva. Is Chapa home?" Bose said all cheery.

"Yeah, come on in." He welcomed him into their humble home.

As Bose walked in, he noticed that the place was fully decorated with Christmas decorations.

"A little to the right...now left. Higher, higher. Right...just a little more lower-- higher-- perfect!" Chapa's voice was heard. Along with the groans of a tired, overworked little girl.

"Wow. You're really going all out huh?" Bose casted his eyes over every corner of the room.

"I didn't know you were coming," Chapa dusted her hands, "what's up?"

"Just came to stop by. Check up on my friend." He shrugged.

"Can I get down now?" Sage whined.

"Yeah sure thing sis!"

"I still can't get over the fact that you have a sister. I thought you were raised by wolves." Bose admitted.

Chapa asked, "why are you here?" Now slightly ticked off.

Then there was another knock at the door.

"Oh you're expecting someone? I'm sorry. I'll leave so that y--"

"Oh shut up," Chapa grabbed Bose's hand and pulled him along with her to the door.

"Hi!" Mika exclaimed, "how's the holiday going?"

"Cookies?" Miles asked.

Chapa and Bose exchanged looks. Chapa let them come in.

They settled down on the couch and Chapa got a plate to place the cookies and grabbed glasses of milk becuase, why not?

Chapa and Bose shared the large sofa and Mika and Miles sat on the separate ones.

"So...about Santaclaus..." Mika started.

Oh Boy. Bose thought.

"I'm listening." Chapa narrowed her eyes.

"Santa is...he's not real." Miles finished.

Chapa bursted into laughter. She soon came to a cease when she noticed the straight faces of her friends. "Wait you're serious?"

"Extremely." Mika said.

"Santa is real! Why would you think he isn't?"

"Here we go again." Sage rolled her eyes as she passed by.

"There isn't any scientific evidence that can prove that Santaclaus is real." Mika stated.

"Ofcourse there isn't, he's Santaclaus!" Chapa shot.

"That doesn't prove anything!" Mika shot back.

"You don't believe me too?" Chapa asked, looking straight at Miles.

Miles shook his head. "Nop."

Chapa turned to Bose. "Bose?" She placed her hand near his.

Bose looked at how close her hand was to his and got flustered. "I-- they-- you see, I was tricked into believing this and--" Mika stepped harshly on Bose's foot. "--Yes." He looked down.

"Santaclaus is real. Just like his little pointy eared elves, his magical warehouse and his magic sleigh, Santa is real. And I'll prove it." Chapa made a firm fist.

Mika scoffed, "how are you going to do that?"

"By finding evidence. And when I do, you'll all see." She sparked.

They all flinched.

"If scientist can't find evidence that Santa exist, how will you do it?" Bose asked, a little confused.

Chapa smirked and folded her arms, "The magic of Christmas, baby."