~ch 17: linh's pov~

"Wait, Foster! Where are you going?" Keefe shouted as Sophie ran out of the Healing center.

The last I saw of Sophie before she left, her face was bright red. It must've had something to do with her running away.

"Ok, I'm sorry Elwin, but I'll be right back." Keefe said as he ran to follow after Sophie.

"C'mon," Biana said to me. "This is our chance!"

We quickly got up and went after Keefe.

Just as the doors to the Healing Center closed, I could see Biana again.

"Phew. That was close. A few more seconds in there and Elwin would've seen us." I said.

"Yeah. I don't think I could've stayed invisible for much longer." Biana replied.

"Anyways, which way do you think they went?"

"Hmm . . Maybe left?"

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah, pretty sure." Biana said.

"Okay, let's go."

As we went down the hall, we could hear Keefe shouting, "Foster! Foster? Where are you?"

After a minute, Keefe stopped yelling.

"What happened? Did he give up or something?" I wondered.

"Wait here, I'll check," Biana said as she vanished.

After she disappeared around the corner, I got a little curious and poked my head around so I could look down the hall.

I saw one of the classroom doors open a little.

It won't hurt to check, right? I thought as I crept towards the slightly opened door.

Inside was a very flustered Sophie, and Keefe was trying to help her.

They were in the middle of a conversation, but I didn't hear much because just then an announcement blared out.

"Students. It is time for the pranks to start. You may begin."

And that's when I felt a hand clamp over my mouth.

A/N: Hi! So, hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I'm going to be updating kinda slow now, cause I have a lot of stuff to do and I'm getting kinda busy, but I'll still update when I can.

Thanks for reading, you guys are amazing<33

Bye!