~ch 4: fitz's pov~

Okay, to be honest, I'm kinda jealous of how easily Keefe can flirt with Sophie.

Because I have a secret.

I like Sophie. (A/N: Sorry to inform you, bu that's not really a secret, Fitzy.)

I only realized a couple months ago.

But anyways . . .

Biana had said Keefe liked someone?

I've never really given it much thought, but I guess it makes sense.

Who could it be?

Just then Sophie came over.

"Hey guys! What're you talking about?"

"Hey Foster. Came here to see me?" Keefe said with a smirk.

Why does he have to be so good at this?

Sophie blushed at the comment and looked away.

She just happened to look in my direction, so I smiled.

I could see her blush even harder.

That made me happy.

Before Sophie could turn a deeper shade of red, it was time for the announcements.

We all walked over to a good spot and sat down at our usual table. One of the big screens turned on, and Magnate Leto was on it.

"Good morning, everyone," he started. "Today is a very special day. It is the day many of you will no longer be returning to Foxfire. And I would like to say . . ."

Magnate Leto then went on to give a long speech that my friends and I didn't need to hear, since we would all be returning next year. (A/N: Lol, this is just my excuse for being lazy and not wanting to write a long speech XD. Also, I rhymed! Totally didn't mean to do that. Anyways, back to the story!) We talked until Magnate Leto was done with his speech.

". . . it has been a pleasure to have you kids at Foxfire." he finished. Everyone started to clap for all of the level 8's, and when the clapping died down, Magnate Leto continued on with the announcements.

"And now, as many of you already know, there will be a pranking competition held at Foxfire today." There were a lot of whoops and cheers from the students (especially from Keefe).

"The competition," he continued. "will be between mentors and students. Here are the rules:
-No pranking other students if you are a student, and the same goes for mentors. (there were a lot of complaints for this one)
-Nothing too extreme (ex. damaging school property, serious injury, etc.).
-No leaving school property, even if it's to get supplies. (even more complaining from the students)
-Teaming is allowed, but no cross teaming (ex. mentors teaming with students, vise versa).
If anyone is found to be breaking the rules, there will be severe punishment. But any pranks that follow these rules will go unpunished. We are doing this as a way to get back at your annoying mentors or students. This competition is for today, and today only. Pranking starts in an hour. Best prankster(s) will recieve a special prize. Good luck, and have fun. May the best prankster win." Magnate Leto finished.

If I had Keefe on my team, I had this thing in the bag. I looked over at Keefe so we could start planning with the rest of the group, but then I saw a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Oh no.

He's gonna break some of the rules, isn't he.

The realization suddenly dawned on me.

"I'm only teaming up with one person," Keefe said as he confirmed my suspicions.

Everyone instantly shouted, "Me!!"

A/N: Hi everyone! Sorry this chapter was a little boring, with all the rules and stuff. But it's about to get interesting!

*laughs evilly*

Oh, and sorry about the small cliffhanger, but I just realized how fun it is to leave people on cliffhangers!

*laughs evilly again*

Also, are the overlapping POV's confusing? I do it so that you can see different people's perspective from the same point in time. I only do it if I really want to show multiple perspectives. Anyways, comment what you think! You guys are awesome!

Bye!