Sometimes, he keep a few pastries or muffins, but the pretty boy would never eat any of those except for a piece.

So Taehyung was guessing that Jungkook doesn't like too much sweet. he sticks to the elder's cookies.

Four: Jungkook always wear dull and boring dress .. like all neutral colors ... the elder had not seen him wearing any sort of fancy or cute bright dresses ...

Five: There were few things about the pretty boy which he hides very easily. Taehyung knew that now because he got the first glimpse of it in the market weeks ago. The way he kept that bitter melon in the cart was a bit surprising.

Okay, it wasn't surprising. The elder was shell shocked, but he won't go into much detail of that considering the fact that the pretty boy was standing right beside the door.

Don't ask him how he knew that.

"If you are done staring at me Kim, then you can leave." Taehyung snapped out his thoughts and gave one of his charming smiles to the man in front of him.

"I believe there are no laws about staring somebody." He replied proudly.

the pretty boy simply shook his head and continued working.

Six:. the pretty boy was a workaholic too. This was the first sentence he had actually spoken in five hours. The elder was guessing it was Jungkook's way to distract himself from the sorrows he had faced in the past.

But for the sake of his muffins! Jungkook was going to get wrinkles by the time he reaches thirty years of age and probably die of spine problem by the age of thirty five.

he had to get out of these four walls and learn to live life.

Well, learn to live life again.

It was going to be hard to teach him, very hard to teach him, but it was not impossible.

he just needed somebody to push him to his limits so much that he will lose his sanity and drive him crazy.

The elder won't be alone in this. He had people with him who will help the pretty boy. Obviously Jungkook was going to get very angry if he finds out about their involvement but it doesn't matter.

When the elder said that he wanted to know him that night, the pretty boy told him what had actually happened to him. Sure, Taehyung was devastated when he heard it from the pretty boy's own mouth,

but then Jungkook didn't listen properly about what Taehyung had actually said.

he doesn't realize that even his small actions tells him many things about the pretty boy.

All these empty boxes of cookies, those dried bacons and his scowls whenever he looked at the elder, were all part of it.

Every action Jungkook takes, one step closer for the elder about knowing him.

Jungkook was an incredible man, Taichung knew that.

he was amazing, smart and turning more beautiful day by day.

"How is your shop searching going on, MR Kim?" the elder raised his eyebrow when he heard the pretty boy ask him.

Was the pretty boy trying to make a proper conversation with him?

For the first time in five weeks, Jeon Jungkook was trying to have a conversation with the elder.

"Still searching for a nice location. A place did catch my eye, but I want to check more." Taehyung said nonchalantly.

Let's not forget the other reason he came here for. his bakery business. He was just looking for places here, if he find something nice then maybe he will open another shop, but it will happen only after his bakery in Seoul starts running.