𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒: 𝐀 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

WARNING: Fluff and slight angst.

A/N: I came back from the dead for some Phoenix and Obi-Wan fluff <3 Thank you for your patience and thank you to everyone who keeps coming back everytime I update! Love you so muchhhhh!

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

Y/N's POV

— Another day... another miss. —I exhaled, being followed by Obi-Wan.

—You would think he would hide in his home planet... —Obi-Wan sighed, leaning on the holo table.

We were coming back from our invasion to Haruun Kal; Mace Windu's home planet. After tearing the site apart, a transport led us to Kenobi's Star-Destroyer; the Negotiator.

—That's the last place I would've looked. — But Qui-Gon is the one calling the shots. I resisted rolling my eyes. — It's too obvious, he wouldn't risk his people like that. —I said, munching on a snack; it was a chocolate moon pie.

—Well, he still did. We left no one. —Obi-Wan shrugged his shoulders.

—Isn't that bad for the Empire? — My frown dropped, my fingers cleaning the remnants of the cream of my mouth. — If we keep mass murdering people, there are not going to be planets left to rule. It's illogical. —I shook my head confusedly.

—That reasoning it's only valid when we are talking about important planets: Naboo, Bespin, Alderaan... but crumb planets? Why would we bother? Especially when it's infested by rebels. —Obi-Wan scratched his beard.

—Right... —I looked to the ceiling, massaging my neck and stretching my back against the wall. After this I really should do some yoga.

The rapid pace of the missions were taking a toll on me. We barely had time to rest and the sleeping bags were killing my back, not to mention the bunk beds were like a rock. I did like being back on the game, but the down sides of it were winning by miles.

The only good thing about all of this is that I was getting closer and closer to Obi-Wan.  Our relationship had really evolved between us: he truly was a big brother to me and he had earned an even bigger piece of my heart.

—Hey, let's do some sparring. My swing almost got me killed today. —He moved his head to signal me to move.

—Fine, but if I win, you have to grow a mullet again. —I laughed, pulling out my blades.

—You're going to die wanting to see it. —He smiled forcefully and without teeth, rolling his shoulders.

—If I have to find a way to go back in time, I will. But I'm seeing your mullet. — I threatened, standing in a fighting position. Obi-Wan shouted a laugh, only to come at me.

I had to give it to him, he was tough to beat.

I found it hilarious that I could easily spot what his next moves were going to be, because some of his tactics were the same as Anakin's. Of course, Obi-Wan taught him. Simultaneously, there were instances where Obi-Wan's Soresu form was completely effective to block my agile form. However, the best moment was when he got really surprised as I out did him by making Anakin's signature move; the roll on the back. It came out of me totally unconscious, probably something my brain had picked up from our hours of training. Chuckles dropped from both of us at that, but no one said a word.

We called it a break, each of us walking in different paths. As I drank water from my bottle, I texted Anakin to casually check on him.

Casually.