𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏: 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

WARNING: Mentions of wounds. Partial nudity. "Spying".

A/N: Hello! I'm back from my week break! It was very comforting! I'm currently watching Rebels and I'm loving it so far! Hera supremacy >>>>

Also I created a Insta for my Wattpad followers -> it's @forcemeanakin

Enjoy this filler!

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

Y/n's POV

We took Emma's ship and drove back to where the clones were waiting for us. I didn't want Anakin to know that I was not feeling well once the adrenaline ran out. So I tried to repress it until we were in a more stable environment, the twists and turns of his driving not helping at all.

The second we reached the cruiser, my legs gave out; I couldn't hold on my own weight, way too weak from my injuries. My vision became blurry and then completely black, an indication that I was fainting. My lungs fought for air, as I felt a shortage of oxygen reaching my brain. My eyelids slowly closed down, even when I desperately tried not to. I was terrified. The wounds ached in my skin and I felt blood dripping from them, not sure of how much time it had been leaking like that. Nothing had ever felt like this.

I heard the troopers screaming in panic, not sure of what was happening to me. Even when everyone had the same voice, I could recognize Taaray's firm voice bossing everyone around. The last thing I remembered was falling, my head not hitting the floor because a pair of hands grabbed me by my waist. But that didn't prevent me from blacking out on the spot, my neck resenting the whiplash of my fall.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

I woke up hours later in the cruiser's medical bay, surrounded by clone doctors and machines. I had to very slowly open my eyes back, the brightest of lights hitting directly at my face. There were tubes and wires that traveled all the way from a lot of plastic bags and screens to little needles in my arms and electrodes on my chest, to monitor my heart rate. I had an oxygen mask covering my mouth and nose, relieving part of the burden I felt a while ago. I gave the room a scoop, waiting to find a familiar face in the sea of clones that were walking around me, completely unaware of my awakeness.

I sighed with relief when I saw Rex sitting on a booth and resting on a wall, almost asleep. My hand went to my face to remove my mask, but I guessed he noticed my movements, because he immediately woke up and prevented me from doing so.

—I'm sorry, General, but I cannot allow you to do that. —He told me with a careful yet commanding voice. I raised a challenging eyebrow, making him know that I didn't intend to listen to him. —It's for your own good. —He explained with a shoulder shrug. I rolled my eyes and threw my head back, too tired to fight. I didn't feel the pressure on my lungs anymore, I thought it was safe for me to breathe on my own, but I just gave up. Rex deviated his gaze to a person behind him.— Excuse me, doctor, she woke up.

I watched as the clone with a beard and funny glasses approached me and started to do a bunch of tests on me nervously: He observed my pupils, listened to my respiration, checked my reflexes; you know, the basic check-up.

—I think you're in pretty good shape to breathe by yourself. Want to try it without the mask? —I nodded fervently and he then removed it carefully. The first inhale of air was kind of hard, my lungs hurt, making me cough a little.