𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕: 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥. ●

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

WARNING: SMUT. FULL-ON SMUT (no more blue balls) .

Vaginal sex, choking, mirror sex, degradation kink, small praise kink,  cockwarming, teasing, unprotected sex (wrap it before you tap it, kids).

A/N: This is a LOOOOONG one (HAPPY KENOBI DAY!). Buckle up, babes. The first part is purely filth, so watch out. Lemme know what you all think!

This one is dedicated to I_ThinkImFalling4u , Hope you enjoy this ball of hormones lmaoooo Glad Phoenix was what you were looking for! so so grateful to have you here.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

Y/n's POV

—Did I leave my eye cream here? —I sighed in a defeated voice, entering Anakin's room.

I hated being in this situation.

The only thing I was grateful for was that R2 was nowhere in sight.

—I think it's in the bathroom. —Anakin said, absorbed by the project in his work table. He didn't even open the door for me, he used the Force.

Over the last few weeks, I've been getting more acquainted with Anakin's room, if it wasn't clear enough. His room was not bigger than mine, however, the chambers as a whole were smaller. He didn't have a kitchen, nor a whole living room like I did. Instead, he transformed it into a workshop to fix things. He broke down the wall between the two rooms, so that's why I could still see him even when I was on my way to his personal bathroom.

His bed was king size, with metal tubes as a headboard. The black cotton sheets matched the dark gray walls, the few orange light lamps being the only pop of color. There were a lot of textures in it too: various touches of leather here and there, like in the couch at the end of the bed or in some pillows. The room itself had a very modern vibe, especially with the gigantic window; the one Anakin was sitting in front of. But the big wooden closet gave it a rusty twist. It looked and smelled just like him; leather, vanilla amber and white sandalwood, with a smoky scent.

I started to wash my face. —Don't you think it's weird that he wasn't willing to spill information, even with his family on the line? — He being Ki-Adi-Mundi.

The moment we came back from Cerea we took his wives and daughters to see him. Like expected, they screamed and cried at his state and he desperately tried to calm them down. The whole scenario was very pathetic and irritating, really.

—I don't know, Jedi have the art of detachment all figured out...—Anakin whispered, not really minding my presence.

—I mean, I get it... but not even when we decapitated two of them? That must have counted for something. —I rubbed the chamomile soap in circular motions all around my face.—Now we need to figure out something else. —I whined exhausted. This job had resulted in being more demanding than we originally planned. We even figured out the formula from the kyber crystal blaster and inyected on him.

—Guess he wasn't that close to them... —I had to shut down the running water to hear him.

—Good thing they are the good guys. —I scoffed. —Don't you think Obi-Wan has been acting... strange? —I asked, peeking my head from the bathroom door.

—What do you mean by strange? —Ha! Now he pays attention.

—I don't know... he is different. Like, this past few weeks I've seen this total unexpected side of him. —I splashed some cold water on my face to get rid of the white foam.