𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

WARNING: Fluff <3 This comes from the archives of my daydreaming moments in the middle of the gym, where I would picture Anakin spotting me. Thank you and goodnight.

A/N: IT'S BEEN A MINUTE! Thanks to everyone who comes back to read again! I needed some time to isolate myself, plan and write, but also to enjoy my mini vacations from Uni. Oh boy, this semester is gong be wayyy tougher than last one :((((((

So please enjoy my safe and happy place :)

This one is dedicated to lovrsm !!! <3

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

Y/n's POV

—Twenty-eight, twenty-nine....thirty! Oh my God! —I gawked. —How are you doing this?

My laugh vibrated directly onto Anakin's back, exactly the place I was resting on while he did push-ups.

—Upper body strength, baby. — He chortled.

—Ha! —I scoffed. —I can do it too. —I bragged and my body slumped to the floor when Anakin laid his chest against the mat.

—Wanna give it a go?—He rested on his elbow as he waited for me to get into plank position.

—No, thanks. —I exhaled, relaxing against the firm material. — I'm sure of my abilities. — I put my chin up.

—Okay, little beast. —He chuckled and pulled me closer so I would be under him to kiss me.

My very, very thin willpower gave in when his tongue came out to lick my lips. My fingers quickly met his sweat-damped curls and Anakin's hand went to grip my waist, which was showing due to my athletic gear. The sweat in our bodies mixed and our breaths got heavier as the kiss intensified, but it didn't get faster. Our lips moved slowly, encapsulated in the thick atmosphere of the training room. Anakin clutched his hand and I jolted when he went to suck on my clavicle.

—The whole idea of- —Anakin didn't let me finish because he was back again, assaulting my mouth with his sneaky tongue. I reciprocated, unable to resist the spell he had on me. — The idea of training together is to push each other, honey. —I finished quickly when we were gasping for air.

—But we already trained. We did for like two hours. —He frowned. —I deserve my reward. —He winked and captured my lips once more.

—Ani, we did thirty minutes and then we made the bet that you wouldn't be able to do thirty push-ups with me on your back! — My nose nuzzled his and I smiled.

—And I won, so I'm claiming my prize. Either way, I get to kiss you. —He talked against my lips and I let out a laugh.

—C'mon. We still have work to do. —I palmed his butt to urge him to get up and he wiggled it for me, jokingly. Finally, he obeyed, but not without huffing at me first for ruining his fun.

We spent the next hour trying and failing to have a serious workout session, but how could I ever expect anything to not turn into a joke or a competition with this man?

In the beginning, we really put some effort into it.

Who could do more burpees?

A stare-off while doing planks.

A monkey bar match.

Something that absolutely fascinated me was Anakin's ability to, in the middle of the most competitive times, find a way to mess around as if he was a toddler.