Guilty Pleasures

Juniper wasn't going to lie, she was disappointed in herself. Months of sobriety we just washed down the drain. And for what? To numb the thought that her ex keeps showing up? What else was she supposed to do?

"Juniper!" exclaimed Sam as he came up to her in the hallway. "I want to show you and Blaine something."

"Why are you screaming?" she asked, her voice raspy.

"Um, he's not," said Blaine, furrowing his brows. "Are you okay?"

"It's 7 in the morning," said the brunette. "No I'm not okay."

"Fair point," said Sam. "Now come with me."

The blonde boy took Juniper's hand and the three friends went down the hall to the art classroom.

"So, what do you think?" asked Sam as Juniper and Blaine took in the sight of his artwork.

"Are those macaroni portraits?" asked Blaine.

"They're my guilty pleasure," said Sam. "My art teacher thinks I'm some sort of genius, like the guy in Shine except with macaroni."

"Is this Emma Stone?" asked Juniper as she looked at one of the portraits.

"Yeah."

"God, macaroni Emma Stone is just as hot," the brunette said and Blaine laughed.

"Then there's LeAnn Rimes, Ralph Macchio. Those are the guys from Duck Dynasty," Sam explained. "I even did Kurt."

"The macaroni really captures him," said Blaine.

"Woah, Blainey, it's just a portrait, no need to get emotional," said Juniper.

"Thank you for sharing this with us. This is really incredible."

"Now it's your turn," said Sam.

"Our turn?" asked the brunette, exchanging a confused look with Blaine.

"You're guilty pleasure."

"I don't have a guilty pleasure," said Blaine.

"Me either," lied Juniper.

"You're lying," said Sam. "Everybody's got that one thing that they like that they're so ashamed of that they refuse to admit it to anybody."

Alcohol... the smaller girl thought.

"I love... Wham," said Blaine.

"What?" Juniper and Sam asked at the same time.

"The band Wham. They're, like, my favorite band of all time."

"Hi guys," said Tina, gently knocking on the door.

"Hey Tina," said Juniper.

"Hey Tina," Sam and Blaine said.

"Did you hear the news?" asked Tina. "Mr. Schue's out with the flu."

"Hey, just curious," said Juniper. "Are you gonna go over to his house and straddle him while he's passed out and rub some ointment on his chest?"

"That was a phase," said Tina, unamused. "Anyway, don't bother coming to Glee Club this week. It's canceled."

"Not necessarily," said Blaine, turning to his friends with a knowing grin.

****

"Why are we here?" asked Kitty as she came into the choir room. "I thought Mr. Schue was sick."

"Why are we here?" asked Tina.

"I was wondering the same thing," said Unique.

"Oh, come on, guys," said Blaine. "Regionals is only a few weeks away."