Furt

Kurt and Juniper walked down the hall with Burt and Carole. They told them to take them to Finn, and that's where they were headed.

"I told you he'd be here," said Juniper as they approached Finn at his locker.

"What's going on?" asked Finn. "Is this one of those interventions?"

"If it is, it's for all of us," Kurt said. "They forced me and Juniper to bring them to you."

"Come on, tell them," Burt said to Carole.

"No, no. You tell them," she replied.

They went back and forth for a few seconds before Burt gave in.

"So, you know how I drive Carole to work every Tuesday? Well, today, I drove here, and we snuck into that classroom where Kurt introduced us, very romantic of me, might I add, and I-"

"He proposed!" Carole said, enthusiastically.

"Oh my god! Congrats!" exclaimed Juniper, exchanging an excited look with Kurt. She looked over at Finn, who seemed confused.

"We wanted you three to be the first to know," said Carole as Juniper examined her engagement ring.

"Yeah, the first after the kids in that homeroom," said Burt. "Come on, family hug!" he said, pulling all of them into an embrace.

"I'm so excited and nervous," said Carole after they pulled out of the hug.

"Don't be. Don't be. This is just what I needed," said Kurt. "I have a trunk full of wedding magazines hidden under my bed. I'm thinking of a russet and cognac theme."

"Those are Fall wedding colors," Juniper told Finn, who looked lost.

"Finn, you haven't said anything," said Carole.

"Uh, I guess I'm just kinda stunned," said the quarterback.

"Don't worry. I'm already looking for a bigger house. One where everybody's gonna get their own rooms," said Burt.

"Come on, honey. Be happy for me," said Carole.

"I am, Mom," Finn replied, forcing a smile.

"Alright, now listen," Burt said to Kurt. "As the wedding planner I want you to take care of one thing. I don't care about the food at this party, but I do want one heck of a band."

Finn and Juniper exchanged smiling looks and they could tell they were both thinking the same thing.

"It's already taken care of," said Kurt, excitedly. "We can hire the New Directions. It won't cost you a cent."

"They're cheap and they're available," added Juniper.

"Long story short, you're having a Glee wedding."

****

It was the day of the wedding. Juniper was in a room getting ready with Quinn when Santana came in.

"Beat it, Fabray," said the Latina. "I need a moment alone with Juni."

"Q, don't leave me alone with her," the brunette pleaded in a whisper.

"You sold your soul to Satan with the kiss that started this whole mess," whispered Quinn. "I'll pray for you."

Quinn gave Juniper a sympathetic look before leaving the room, closing the door behind her.

"You've been avoiding me," said Santana with a smirk as she pushed the younger girl back against the wall.

"I've been busy getting prepared for the wedding," shrugged Juniper.

"Oh, Juni," chuckled the Latina. "You're a terrible liar."

Juniper's breath hitched in her throat as Santana gently connected their lips, her knees getting weak from the sexual tension between the two. As much she hated to admit it, she likes it when Santana uses her for sex. The only problem – she's starting to catch feelings. Strong feelings.

****

****

"Hi. Best man," said Finn as he began his best man speech. "Well, I want to propose a toast to my mom, who is so awesome. Uh, I mean, somehow, even without one in the house, you taught me what it means to be a man. And I'd also like to propose a toast to Juniper. Even if you're not related by blood, we're family and you're the greatest little sister I could ask for."

Finn smiled his dorky half smile at Juniper, who smiled back as she fought the happy tears that began to fill her eyes at the kind words from the quarterback.

"In Glee Club, whenever two of us got together, we got a nickname," continued Finn. "Rachel and I are Finchel. Rachel and Puck were Puckleberry. And, today, a new union was formed. Furt. You and me, man. We're brothers from another mother. And quite frankly, no one else has shown me as much as you about what it means to be a man. And over the past few weeks some stuff's gone down, and I haven't manned up like I should've. From now on, no matter what it costs me, I got your back. Even if it means getting a slushie in the face every now and then. You put this entire wedding together by yourself. So, as a thank you, I had the Glee Club put together a number in your honor."

****

"Okay guys, the wedding was great, but we have got to get ready for sectionals next week," said Mr. Schue on Monday.

Kurt walked into the room and Juniper furrowed her brows. It looked like something was bothering him.

"Can I make an announcement?" he asked.

"Yeah," Mr. Schue nodded.

"I wanted to thank everyone for what you did at my dad's wedding, especially Finn. It's nice to know that I have great friends here, as well as a true brother. Which is why it's hard for me to leave."

"What do you mean 'leave?'" asked Juniper.

"I'm transferring to Dalton Academy. Immediately. My parents are using the money they saved up for their honeymoon to pay for the tuition."

"Kurt, you can't leave," said Tina.

"What the hell, dude?" asked Finn, standing up and walking over to Kurt. "How about you talk with me and Juni about this first?"

"Yeah, Kurt," said the brunette as she got up and walked over to him.

"I'm sorry, Finn, Juniper, but there's nothing to talk about," said Kurt. "Karofsky's coming back tomorrow, so that means I won't be."

"We can protect you," said Sam.

"Seriously," agreed Puck. "We can form a perimeter around you like the secret service."

"The only thing that can protect me is what they have at Dalton," said Kurt. "A zero tolerance, no bullying policy. It's enforced."

"Um, does this mean you're going to be competing against us at sectionals?" asked Rachel.

"Kurt..." said Mercedes, standing up and walking over to him.

"I'm sorry," said Kurt, his eyes filling with tears. "I... I have to go."

And with that he turned and left the choir room, not looking back once.