Diva

a/n - start song when it says

"Diva," said Ms. Pillsbury after she wrote the word in big letters on the board.

"So, now that we're back in the game we've got to come strong," said Finn. "Diva week is all about finding your inner powerhouse."

"That's right," said the ginger. "The online Urban Dictionary defines a diva as: 'a fierce, often temperamental singer who comes correct. She is not a trick-ass ho and she does not sweat da haters.'"

"Great, so I guess the guys are screwed this week," said Jake.

"Suck it," said Juniper.

"Uh, guys can be divas," said Blaine, clearing his throat.

"That's right, we all have inner divas," said Ms. Pillsbury. "I myself have been considered quite a diva at many a local restaurant because I know what I want and I will send a dish back."

"You all might as well just quit while you're ahead because there are only two ways to spell Unique," said Unique. "And one of them is D-I-V-A. Diva."

"Excuse you?" scoffed Juniper. "I'm the OG diva. Just ask anyone from freshman year Glee Club."

"You're not a diva, you're just a little baby bunny who gets cranky when she hasn't been fed," Brittany cooed as she gently pinched her girlfriend's cheek.

"It will be brought, dished out and served, then mopped up by the time you can even pick out a wig," said Unique, pointing to Tina. "Looking at you, clocking that sadness."

"I have more diva in my little finger than you have in your whole angry inch, Wade-Unique," said Tina.

"Tina, you've kind of been talking some ridiculous trash for months unchallenged, and that stops now," said Marley, crossing her arms.

"Somebody get me a sandwich, stat," said Juniper, snapping her fingers. "Because if you don't, I will be unleashing all my diva wrath on every single one of you. Except Brittsy and Finn. Maybe Artie."

"What about me?" asked Sam. "I thought we were lesbros? Or... maybe bibros."

"I'm still waiting for my sandwich, Fish Lips," said the brunette.

"Use that finger, use that snap," said Ms. Pillsbury.

"Listen, guys can be divas," said Blaine.

"Guys, I'm gonna win Diva Week," said Brittany. "And you know how I know that? It's because..."

****

"Alright, let's give it up for New Directions very own Juniper Oakley," said Ms. Pillsbury. "Our feisty little puppy has volunteered to give a demonstration on what we're looking for this week. So, take it away, Juniper."

"Yeah, Juni!" Brittany cheered as the younger girl went up to the front of the room.

"If you're all not shaking in your jazz-shoes by the time I'm done with this number, you're lying to yourself," said Juniper. "Hit it."

start song

Are you ready?
Ha

It's time for me to take it
I'm the boss right now
Not gonna fake it
Not when you go down
'Cause this is my game, and you better come to play
I used to hold my freak back, now I'm letting go
I make my own choice
Bitch, I run this show
So leave the lights on
No, you can't make me behave