I Do

Juniper was sitting in between Brittany and Sam as they waited for the wedding ceremony between their Glee Club director and the guidance concealer to start. The brunette honestly didn't know why it was so important to Mr. Schue that all the Glee kids come. In fact, she thought it a little weird that they were #1 on the guest list.

A few rows back, Juniper could hear Santana and Quinn talking. The younger girl rolled her eyes before leaning her head on Brittany's shoulder. They had been taking things slow for a while – even though they had hooked up before – and Juniper was thinking about going all the way after the wedding to get her mind off of Santana for a bit.

"You okay, Junibear?" asked Brittany.

"Yeah, I'm fine," the brunette sighed. "I just have a lot on my mind right now."

"Santana?" asked Sam.

"Yup."

"Forget her," said the blonde boy. "Today is supposed to be a happy day. Don't let Satan ruin it."

Juniper laughed and playfully shoved Sam before wrapping her arms around Brittany's waist. The older girl wrapped her arms around the brunette's shoulders and gently kissed her forehead.

The bridal march started playing and everyone turned as the door to the chapel swung open. Becky Jackson aggressively threw some rose petals down the aisle, getting a chuckle out of Juniper. The atmosphere quickly turned dark though as Sue Sylvester entered in an exact replica of Ms. Pillsbury's dress.

"Oh my god," Juniper gasped.

"This isn't happening," Sam mumbled, shaking his head.

"Doesn't she look so good?" Brittany asked innocently.

"Sure, Britt Britt," the brunette said, gently patting her back.

Sue got to the front of the chapel and turned around to face everyone. "Emma has left the building."

****

"That was a complete disaster," said Sam as he, Brittany, and Juniper entered the party room for the after party, which everyone decided to go ahead and have.

"It's his own fault, really," said Juniper. "A Valentine's Day wedding was just begging to end in heartbreak. But you know what they say. 'Roses are red, violets are blue. Vodka is cheaper than dinner for two.'"

"No alcohol, Juni," said Brittany.

"Britt, come on, it's a wedding. We're supposed to get drunk out of our minds."

"Not gonna happen," said Sam. "Come on, let's hit the dance floor. It'll distract you for a while."

The three headed to the dance floor as Kurt and Blaine started singing. Juniper noticed Quinn and Santana over at the bar and rolled her eyes.

Those two deserve each other, the brunette thought. What Santana doesn't deserve is that hair. Whatever. Quinn can have her. Fucking traitor.

****

Juniper sat with her head resting in her hand as she watched Santana slow dancing with Quinn, hurt and jealousy coursing through her veins.

"There's nothing going on with them, you know," said Sam as he and Brittany sat down next to her. "She's just trying to make you jealous."

"Then there's nothing wrong with me doing the exact same thing," said the brunette. "Britt, didn't you say you got a room upstairs?"

"Yeah, why?" asked Brittany.

"Can we go there?" asked Juniper. "All three of us?"

The blonde furrowed her brows in confusion before she finally realized what her girlfriend was suggesting. She looked over at Sam and raised a brow as if to say, "Are you in?"

"Wait... you mean like...?" asked the blonde boy.

"Yeah," said Juniper.

"And you're both 100% okay with this?" he asked.

"More than okay," said the brunette.

"I'm in if you guys are," said Brittany.

"Okay then," said Sam, trying to fight the smirk creeping onto his lips. "Let's do it."

The three got up and headed to the exit. Juniper briefly made eye contact with Santana and sent her a smug smile. Two could play this game.

****

Juniper collapsed back against the pillow, out of breath from everything that had just happened.

"Oh... my... fucking... god," the brunette panted. "That was incredible."

"Think we traumatized the people in the room next door?" asked Sam.

"Definitely," Brittany chuckled.

"Just to be clear," said Juniper as she took a sip of water. "This was a one time thing."

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna show up at your house for a booty call," said the blonde boy with a dorky smile. "So what happens now?"

"Well, Juni and I could walk out first..." said Brittany, exchanging a look with her girlfriend, who nodded. "Or we could make it a two time thing?"

Sam smiled and moved across the bed to his friends. It was going to be a fun night.