Some good memories from past

I groan as I wake up with the sun hitting me in my face. I squint and cover my eyes with my hand to block the sun rays coming in. 

"Ugh, why did I prefer an east-facing room? I can't with this." I groan again and sit up on the bed. I was scratching my head as I get out of bed and to the windowsill to draw the curtains shut. I bumped into something and almost fell over when I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist, keeping me steady, keeping me from falling off. 

I open my eyes wide awake and look behind to who was holding me. It was Cole. I almost forgot that he slept over last night. He was gone for just five days and I already forgot him, woah girl. 

"Easy girl. You could've fallen just now. Why the rush?" He said, pulling me into himself so I could stand on my own. 

"Mm, nothing it's just, um, I can't sleep with lights on or even natural light so I had to kind of draw the curtains shut so I could have slept more peacefully. But it's okay, I don't see it of use now since I am already up and running." I say swinging my arm back and forth in front of me. 

I turn around to run to the washroom, escaping him at the moment but he seemed to be quick-witted when he grabbed me by my arm as soon as I turned around. 

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked in a sultry voice as he had his usual smirk plastered on his face. 

"Um, the washroom? Can you please let go of my hand?" I asked him, more like pleased him to. 

"Don't you think we had a deal last night?" He said with a smug smile pulling me even closer, close enough until our bodies collided with each other. 

"I don't remember anything about last night Cole. Jog my memory?" I say, struggling for my hand to be freed so I could escape him but fate had different plans for me. 

He pulled me closer, if that was possible, and bent down with the same smile on his face to lick my neck, proceeding to my ear when he whispered, "Did that remind you?" God, I swear I could melt right then and there if it wasn't for him who was holding me in his arms, keeping me steady. 

"I think I will need more." I reply with a warm smile, unlikely of his nature right at the moment. 

He brushed his fingers around my neck, tucking my hair on the right side and I felt myself naturally tilting my head to the left for him to have more space for whatever thing he had planned in his mind. 

He was dangerously close to me, close enough for me to feel his breath on the back of my neck. I could practically feel his smile even if I wasn't looking at him. He finally pressed his lips on my neck, really softly, so soft that it was making me hot and my mouth dry. 

He was softly kissing my neck when I felt my throat dry as Sahara when I felt him bite me which made me gasp softly, making me stand there with my mouth slightly open for air. Much needed right now. 

"Did this help?" He asked in his sultry voice which was making me do things that I never would have imagined I would do in this life. 

"Nope. Not a hint." I reply as if it didn't just make me go all crazy and hot over just a small innocent kiss that turned into a not-so-innocent one so soon. 

"It is okay I have all day to remind you what you promised me last night." He said and I felt my feet being lifted from the ground. He picked me up and therefore, I put my arms and legs around him to keep myself safe in his embrace like a koala. 

"It is really good that it is Sunday else I would have killed you by now." I say brushing my index finger on top of his nose up to his lips. We both share the anticipation of the kiss at the moment but still, none of us wanted to be the one who initiated it.