Please don't leave me Pt.1

I squint my eyes as I wake up from the sun rays entering the room, dancing on my skin, waking me up. I look over to my side to find Cole still passed away from our last night's shenanigans. I get up, stretching my sore body, careful enough not to wake him up. 

I quickly take a warm bath before the pain sets in again. I had to take a painkiller last night to sleep peacefully. I smile as I look at myself in the bathroom mirror, remembering all the places we fucked, including this very wash basin, looking at how he left a lot of hickeys around my neck, below my left ear, around my breasts, and nipples. 

I hang my clothes up before I enter the bathtub when it was filled with water. It reminded me of all we did here last night, which made me smile. All the memories from last night kept replaying in my mind as I came out after the bath. They were never going to leave me. 

Today was Sunday so I texted Amber the first thing asking her if I started today as Raymond said yesterday. She responded, "He was just saying, girl. Tomorrow means the next working day. When did we ever work on Sundays? Enjoy your day and now go and let me sleep."  

I am sure she was still in bed as this is what she does whenever we have a day off. I look back at Cole who was still sleeping peacefully, and how it reminded me of the day we met for the first time. And how it has already been a month and a half since and here we are, exploring each other's bodies. 

I change into something much more comfortable than my own clothes, which can only be Cole's to go out to bring breakfast and contraceptive pills and condoms for the next time since we didn't have enough last night. 

We didn't even remember about the condoms until we were in the bathroom with me sitting up on the shelf with one of my legs up his shoulder. I get changed into his joggers with one of his T-shirts. I take my wallet and leave. 

Cole's pov

I shuffle into my bed, not finding Chloe beside me. I wake up with a jerk and call out for her but she is nowhere to be found. Did I imagine everything about last night? No, it can't be. Right? I definitely know what happened and how it felt. But where was she? 

It is Sunday so she couldn't probably leave for work. She could go back home though but her dad isn't here so why would she leave like this? I even tried calling her but to no avail. She was gone. Why? I don't know. 

Chloe's pov

I got home to find Cole sitting on his couch with his head between his hands like he was depressed or something. 

"Did you regret last night this much?" I joke as I enter the kitchen putting the groceries on the shelf while taking the contraceptive pills, painkillers, and condoms with me to keep them in the cabinet in his room. 

"Where were you?" He hurried towards me and pulled me in a hug. 

"What is wrong with you? I was just out getting us something to eat while painkiller and condoms for us. Remember we are out of it from last night?" I say and pull away and enter his room. 

"Why didn't you wake me up? Why do you never wake me up? I even thought that I imagined about what happened last night." He stood in front of me with a little pout on his face. 

"Oh boy, you're that sensitive huh? I am right here." I say ruffling his head. "Now, you should take a shower 'cause I am making pancakes." He fidgets around with the hem of his shirt like a lost puppy.