Will you give me your number?

It's been three nights since I met him. I wanted to see him, because of a few reasons of my own. I was waiting for him to find me but how could he, when I didn't even tell him my real name? He knew the place where I lived but he never came back. 

I always wondered when and where I will meet him. It was like he imprinted on me or something. I was curious as to why he did what he did, believe me, everyone has a story to tell but it depends on who wants to listen. 

I wanted to be the one to listen to his. I know it sounds insane but I think he got his impression in my mind. I always think of the brief time we talked and spent together. 

"Come on Chloe, we're leaving." Amber pulled me out to the real world. 

"Yeah coming Amber, just a sec." I said picking up the files for the meeting. 

"I think the client is gonna love your ideas. I mean you have worked really hard on them." She said while we were on our way to the meeting room. 

The meeting lasted for about an hour and once we were done, it was time to go home. 

"You up for drinks?" I asked her once we were out of the meeting room, back to our space, and packing our things for leaving. 

"Nah I am meeting my boyfriend tonight. We're going out on a date. Sorry but you have fun." She said and left with her bag. 

Even she has a boyfriend, I mean no offense but if you look at her, she is beautiful but she lacks that fun part one should have. She never drinks, never goes out, she always stays back home whenever anyone discusses about going out, she is always either working or spending time with her cat back home, and eventually meets her boyfriend twice a week. 

I mean she has limits for meeting his boyfriend just two times a week. That is boring, when they live in the same city, just a block away. 

I was definitely getting drunk tonight. I chose the bar I went to a month ago. I am never regular at a certain bar, I always choose a different for every night. 

It was the one around my home. I got out of the building and drove myself to that bar. 

I sat on one of the stools and ordered white wine. I was waiting for the drink but I heard his voice. 

At first, I thought I was just thinking too much about him that now I even hear his voice but when I turned to where the voice was coming from, he was actually there. 

Cole Cassidy was here at the bar with a girl and he pretty much can't keep his hands to himself and neither can the girl. 

I wanted to warn the girl so waited for him to leave her alone which he did after a long wait of fifteen minutes. 

I planned to show her the post Amber sent me on Instagram and when I did, she was kinda surprised and terrified at the same time. 

I told her to leave while she could and she did. He came back and was startled not seeing her around. 

Our eyes met and I think he knew I had something to do with her missing girl. He came over to me and sat beside me. 

"What did you say?" He said with a sly smile. 

"What do you mean Cassidy? I am here to get drunk but you always find a way to ruin my mood and my night." I ignore looking at his face because I knew, that if I did, I would end up looking in his eyes and telling him what I did.

"I know she isn't here because someone couldn't keep their mouth shut." 

"Why don't you ask her bartender then? He was googling her all the time she was here."