Hosu city

Y/n woke up at around 7:00 pm, he soon began exploring the Infinity Castle.

Y/n leaves the main space his family lived in not wanting to disturb them while they slept, after running for ten minutes he stops.

Y/n: "Alright let's try this again."

He then looked out into the ever-expanding walls of the castle and extends his arm.

Y/n: "Come on, you can do this."

Y/n notices the room he was focusing on began to move toward him.

Y/n breathes in and clutches his hand.

Y/n: "Yes, Yes..."

But the room stopped and Y/n felt excruciating pain all throughout his body.

Y/n then fell to his knees trying to get a hold of his shape-shifting. Y/n smashed his head onto the floor knocking himself out.

Y/n woke up at 4:00 am, after realizing that Akaza and Koyuki would be awake soon Y/n bolted back to the living area.

Y/n made it back and began his morning routine, but he remembered.

Y/n: "Shit Hosu!"

Y/n leaps out of the shower drying off as fast as he could while running to his room.

Y/n: "Where is it? WHERE IS IT?"

Y/n finds his hero uniform and attempts to put it on but.

Y/n: "Fuck! My third leg didn't shrink back to normal."

Someone then knocks on the door.

Eri: "Y/n are you okay you are making a lot of noise, and what's a 'third leg?" 

Y/n nearly had a heart attack hearing those words. 

Y/n: "Oh uhh, when I don't focus on my shape-shifting I grow a third leg." 

Eri: "Cool can I see?" 

Y/n: "NO!" 

He then bolts out of his bedroom and opens another door.

Meanwhile, Shoto and Endeavor were driving to a train station.

Enji: "It seems that Shoto isn't completely out of her rebellious phase... maybe it has something to do with All Might's brat or maybe the transfer student?"

Shoto: "I wonder if he made it already."

She looked out her window hoping to see anything interesting. Shoto notices a shoji door appear on a wall in an alleyway and Y/N runs out and stops!

Y/n then leaped to the roof and began to run along the same path as the car.

Shoto takes out her phone.