Finals first 4 battles

After revealing his mist vigilante identity to everyone other than Deku, Iida, and Aoyma Y/n returned Eri to their family.

Y/n: "I believe I should hold off on using my eye or the techniques in the early stages so I don't fatigue myself."

Akaza: "That is a good strategy for the time, but are you sure revealing your vigilante identity to the class was a good idea?"

Y/n: "Most of them ether thanks to Eri's backstory understand my actions or fear what I may do to them if that information gets out."

Akaza: "Just be prepared for the worst if that information is leaked. One more question what happens if your eye patch comes off during any of the fights?"

Y/n reaches into his pocket and pulls out a contact case then he places one over the kanji in his pupil. This earned a grin from his father and a hug for luck from his mother and sister, which caused a sharp pain in Y/n's upper back.

Y/n: Pained grunt, "shit that fight with those yakuza bastards left something in me." (English)

Shoto pov

Shoto: "Why was he walking away like that he seemed to be in pain."

She had decided to follow he American friend into the waiting rooms after seeing him walk past the rest of the class while gripping his left shoulder.

Present Mic: "Now it's time for the first match of the finals to begin will Shinso Hitoshi vs Izuku Midoriya!"

Shoto: "Well I guessed I'll miss the first match I just need to see if he is okay."

She walked up to one of the waiting rooms and heard Y/n curse in English, she decided to invite herself in only to be greeted by

Minus the marks.

Shoto: "Are you okay? I could hear you from outside the room."

Her sudden entrance spooked the boy

Y/n: "What are you doing?"

Shoto: "Making sure my friend is okay. Now what's the problem?"

Y/n: "She has never called me that before." "I got stabbed as the mist demon and the blade broke and got stuck in a place I can't reach."

In the middle of his explanation she grabbed the knife and yanked it out causing her friend to yell out almost drowning out Present Mic's announcing Deku won.

The two of them make their way out of the waiting area with Shoto going to the arena and Y/n going to the stands.

Mina: "Y/n were did you go you missed the entire first match!"

Y/n: "Yeah I had to clear my."

Before he could finish a giant wall of ice crashed into the wall opposite of the students causing a rumbling that toppled him.