Ch 4: Im not stuck in here with you

Momo: "13 why aren't the alarms going off."

13: "I would like to know myself, I think one of the villains has a quirk that is masking their presence."

Everyone rushed to the exit except for Aizawa who engages the villains in combat.

Todo: "Or they have a quirk that blocks our communications, whoever these guys are they planed this perfectly."

Y/n: (She figured that out faster than I did)

Y/n: "You are probably right

Y/n dashes forward ready to blow off the door when a black mist appears in front of him. Y/n then lands and jumps back.

Y/n: "Fuck"(in English) "I wasn't fast enough to save my arm."

Everyone looks at him in horror due to his arm now planted several meters away from where it should be.

Portal: "It is a pleasure to meet you we are THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS, I know it's impolite but we decided to invite ourselves to this haven of justice to say hello. Also it seemed fitting for this to be the final resting place of All might."

Y/n: "That's not going to happen you shadowmin Gumby nazi."

Portal: "Oh and what do you plan to do you already crippled yourself by losing your arm."

Y/n: "Funny you mention that." He says as a new arm sprouted from the original's place as if on command.

Bakugou and Kirishima bolt toward the villain to apprehend him as y/n noticed 13's black whole finger.

Y/n then rushes to save his classmates but it's to late.

Portal: "I will scatter you across the facility to meet my comrades and your deaths'."

Most of the students sucked in and spread thought the building, before Y/n vanishes he yell.

Y/n: "Iida you need to get backup from UA." He is cut off by teleporting to the landslide zone.

He lands and is nearly frozen by a wall of ice sent by

Y/n: "Todoroki what was that for?"

Todo: "Sorry I thought you were a villain by the way could you."

Y/n then jumps into the air allowing her to freeze the villains around them. Y/n then sent a shock wave towards the villain behind todoroki instantly knocking them out.

Todo: "Thanks I could have handled that but now." She walks up to a frozen villain. "What is your objective?" 

All Might POV
All Might is trapped in the clutches of the nomu and the portal villain, just as all seems lost ice forms around the creature

All Might: "That creature was just frozen that can only mean todoroki is here too."

All Might the escapes the villains grasp only for the hand villain to rush him.

Y/n: "I don't think you want to do that."  He prepares to take the air out of his gut when.

Boom

y/n is sent hurdling back towards a wall due to the nomu

All Might: "No! you monster you killed my student you will pay for this."

As All Might prepared for his final brawl   a wave of dark energy flowed around him.

Y/n: "You really thought that would kill me."

Y/n: "You underestimated me villain."

(Play theme at the top)

Y/n vanished and lands a blow that would have be fatal to anything else and he hears 4 voices.

Please let us die

Y/n: ("Akaza sensei did you feel that?")

Akaza: ("Yes I, but I don't know what it was.")

Y/n: ("That monster must have souls trapped in it.")

Y/n: "That creature isn't human anymore is it bad hands?"

Shigaraki: "What gave it away?"

The Nomu is hit by a barrage of shock waves sending it flying toward Tsu, Mineta, and Eraser.

Y/n lands in front of the Nomu and yells

Y/n: "Sensei deactivate this monsters power."

Aizawa with all his remaining strength glares at nomu

Y/n then uses this to finish the job

Gut punch, duck under right hook, kick the creature away and pummel away until nothing is left. Y/n executes all his moves he learned from Akaza onto the Nomu

The Nomu was now unconscious