This Demon is a Part Timer

After arriving at the Shoto and Y/n are called to the top floor of the building to meet with Endeavor. When the two reach the top Endeavor calls Shoto into his office.

Y/n: "That can't be good."

Y/n decides to look out a nearby window

Akaza: "(Y/n did you make it yet?)"

Y/n: ("Yeah, I've been here for a few minutes.")

Akaza: "(Your mother told you to call when you first got there.)"

Y/n smacks himself on the forehead

Y/n: ("Tell her I'm sorry I kinda forgot.")

Y/n then hears the office doors open

Y/n: ("I gotta go, dad, see you later.")

Y/n: "So.... what happened?"

Shoto: "He went on a rant about how great that my rebellious 'phase' has ended and that I've finally accepted my left after 'realizing' he was correct about and now my destiny can be achieved. "

Y/n: "Jesus (English) This piece of shit."

Endeavor then exits his office and Y/n shuts up

Endeavor: "Alright you two suit up."

Y/n and Shoto split off to find places to change.

After a few moments, Shoto and Y/n came out in their new hero costumes.

(Art by Wolfy1298 on tumbler)

(Ignore the sword and add the eye patch)

( Art by therealsketchyartist on Instagram)

The three of them left on a patrol which mostly consisted of Endeavor spouting info Y/n and Shoto already knew.

Endeavor: "The press and obnoxious fans are some of the most annoying parts of everyday hero work.

30 minutes later.

Endeavor: "Keeping one's image intact is essential to maintaining a hero carrier."  

Y/n chuckles to himself.
Endeavor: "What's so funny boy?"

Y/n: "It's nothing just remembering all the other people who have told me that, only to end up jobless for one slip-up."

Endeavor: "That's exactly the point, negative media portrayal is one of the.."

Y/n: "Biggest reason heroes retire early, up next to crippling injuries."
Shoto: "And the reality that they aren't cut out for this type of work."

Endeavor went silent

After several hours of pointless 'lessons' and rants about how All might was inferior to him in almost every way from Endeavor; the three of them arrived back at Endeavor's agency.

Y/n: Yawn "Man that was boring."

Shoto: "Yeah, but at least we weren't needed."

Y/n sighs and then goes to change back to his uniform.

Y/n enters the main lobby again and notices Shoto and her father looking at him.

Y/n: "Shit did I do something?"

Endeavor: "Finally, alright L/n I've received a request to aid the heroes of Hosu, but since it's so late I've decided we will leave tomorrow morning."

Y/n and Shoto left the office soon after Endeavor explained why he had to stay. The two of them make it a few blocks away before Y/n go an idea.

Y/n: "Hey Shoto have you ever flown before?"

Shoot: "No?"
Y/n: "Do you want to?"

Shoto: "Wait can you fly?"
Y/n: "Not really."

Y/n picked her up bridal style and leaped into the air.

The two of them soared through the air as Y/n leaped from rooftop to rooftop, and the two eventually landed.

Y/n: "So how was your first flight?"
Shoto had to steady herself as Y/n let go of her.

Shoto: "A little more of a warring next time."

Y/n: "Got it."

Y/n then sat down near the edge of the building.

Y/n: "Oh shit (English)" "That's why he hates me so much!"
Shoto: "Who?"

Y/n: "Your dad!"
Shoto looks at him.

Shoto: "You can't be that stupid."
Y/n: "Hey! I just never really thought of the similarities between All might and I."

Shoto: "Elaborate please?"

Y/n: "Okay, both of us are American figures who both have super strength and who both just randomly showed up one day and upstaged a Todoroki."

Shoto: "And if what happens to him happens to me all his 'efforts' would be pointless."

Y/n: "Exactly, and he doesn't want to face any part of that and possibly feel guilt for ruining the lives of his family."

Shoto: "And with his mindset that any form of attachment would distract me from training, and it doesn't help that you're a boy as well."

The two of them talked for a little while longer until Shoto got a text from her sister.

Shoto: "Hey Y/n I need to get going so my siblings don't suspect anything."

Y/n: "Got it, actually this time."

Y/n grows to seven feet tall.

Y/n: "Hop on my back it's faster."

She hesitantly does and Y/n leaps off the roof.