End of the USJ: Purgatory

As the Nomu's body lay motionless Y/n turns and asks

Y/n: "Can you all handled this until the others arrive?"

Bakugo: "You think we can't handle some lossy villains!? Huh! You think your better than me with your color changing hair!" 

Y/n jumps toward the land slide zone going to aid his classmates

Y/n: "Wait did he just say color changing hair?"

He didn't have time to process that when he lands.

(Play song at the top)

Momo pov

"That villain got Kaminari and the others are starting to wake up."

As Momo finishes that sentence someone lands behind her that person being

"Y/n? Why is your hair a different color."

Villain: "Oh interesting another foolish child come t AHH."

The air suddenly goes cold as a tidal wave of blue shock waves make contact with the villains and all of them fall over unconscious

Y/N POV
Tomuchskin: "Y/n thank you for saving us, sorry we couldn't deal with them we were doing amazing and then kaminari fried his brain and got taken hostage."

Y/n: "Calm down you three managed to stay alive that's all that matters now get back to the others I'm going villain hunting."

I turn to leave toward the fire zone when I feel a burning evil energy in the main lobby and I explode off the ground towards it.

After finally locating the source of the evil pressure I begin to approach when Sensei stops me

Akaza: ("Y/n let me take over.")

"(Why are you upset I haven't had to relay on you?)"

Akaza: ("No that man has power similar to Kyojuro Rengoku the flame hasira who a nearly killed me")

"(Oh shit! Do you think it's another reincarnation?)"

Akaza: ("Kyojuro wouldn't allow his student to fall to villainy he would take over and prevent him from doing so.")

Y/n nods then closes his eye, removed his eye patch and begins his transformation

The previously closed eye forms the Japanese letter for 3, his covered eye is revealed to say upper moon. His body shrinks down from 6 ft to 5' 8 while what sounds like his bones are shattering then re-arranging themselves. Blue marks being to burn into the side of his arms, his fingers become the same color as his arm marks. Finally five more marks form on his face as his skin becomes white.

 Finally five more marks form on his face as his skin becomes white

Akaza reaches the villain and immediately goes for the head.

??: "Ahh what the hell! Oh you must be one of the hero course students come to stop me. Well to bad, for the flame hasira Purgatory shall devour you."

Akaza looks around and finds nine partially devoured bodies bloody beyond normal comprehension, organs spilling over.
(Demon Slayer spoilers)

This causes Akaza to remember the night his wife and father in law were poisoned and how he murdered all 60 of the rival dojo members.

Akaza rushes purgatory only for his hand and lower arm to be sliced in half vertically by a flaming slash.

Akaza backflips and heals his arm instantly.

Purgatory🔥: "Oh you must be a demon to yet you still waste your potential on these pathetic humans, what is your name?"

"My name is Akaza."

🔥: "Akaza, why don't you j."

"Technique Development Destructive Death Compass Needle!"

Both combinations rush each other resulting in Akaza losing another arm leading to him back flipping away.

Destructive Death Air type

Akaza releases an inferno of shock waves which are mostly blocked by his opponent's flame infused sword swings, those that aren't send the false pillar towards the wall of the facility, purgatory's wounds begin to heal slower.

Y/n: "(Trying to expose him to the sun brilliant you know the move I came up with would end this fight.)"

Akaza: ("Yes but, the effects on your body after combined with how draining regeneration is for you, the risks are far to great.")

Purgatory: "Fifth form Flame tiger!"

"Destructive Death Disorder"

Both attacks negate each other. Both combatants run toward each other. Akaza attempts to strike the head but missed crushing purgatory's right eye. Purgatory swings for the neck and only cuts off Akaza's hands.

Y/n: "(You have him cornered use my move!)"

Akaza: ("No you could die!")

Y/n: "(I won't you have to trust me or he will get away!)"

Purgatory readies a stance. "Flame breathing Ninth Form Rengoku!"

Destructive Death Annihilation type

In a fiery dragon and firework fist both men change each other. Purgatory swings for Akaza's hand. But Akaza ducks under the blade and lands a blow to purgatory's stomach destroying it and sending him outside exposing him to the sun. Killing him.  The resulting fire tornado was viewable from outside the USJ

Akaza then gave control back to Y/n as he falls to one knee.

??: "So it seems we are the last demons."

Y/n pivots revealing a man with a cat in his arms.

??: "My name is Yushiro, you do not need to fight right now

??: "My name is Yushiro, you do not need to fight right now."