Harry continued to move down my body; kissing down my chest and slowly dropping to his knees. His hands came down from the wall to slide down the curves of my waist and hips. His fingers hooked around the hem of my panties – but before he even began to pull them down, he kissed the growing wet spot on the front of the cloth which made me shudder and whimper in pleasure.

"So fucking wet..." Harry growled against my heat and looked up at me before smirking, "did you really want me that badly?" He flicked the waistband of my panties against my hips which made me flinch.

"Damn it Harry, you know I did!" I bit back at him.

Harry's smirk grew as he rose to his feet.

"You're so horny for me, aren't you?" Harry took me by the chin and pulled me closer to him, "I can just touch you once, and you're putty in my hands. So fucking naughty."

"Stop being so smug about it..." I was barely able to speak as he let my lips hover inches away from his own, "you fucking prick..."

Harry didn't respond and only chuckled before pulling me away from the wall – turning me around and making me leave my dress and bra behind on the floor as he began to back me up against the bed. As soon as the backs of my legs touched the bedsheets, Harry placed his hand on my chest and pushed me so that I fell back on the soft mattress.

Harry knelt down on the bed above me before taking hold of my panties and dragging them down my legs. They went on the floor, and Harry placed his hands on my knees to spread my legs. He lowered his body until his face was level with my heat – using his thumbs to spread my folds apart which made me tremble and bite my lip in anticipation.

Harry opened his mouth and slowly glided his tongue through my folds – and I immediately gasped and moaned in pleasure. My fingers were grasping at handfuls of the bedsheets as I began to roll my head back against the pillows. My teeth bit down hard on my bottom lip – and I began to softly whimper as he swirled his tongue around my swelling clit.

I heard Harry moan against me as he kissed and sucked on my clit – opening his eyes to bore them straight into mine as he ate me out. The feeling and the eye contact were already driving me crazy – but I could feel two of his long fingers sliding into my pussy which made me loudly gasp. 

He pumped his fingers in and out of me as he continued to weave his tongue through my soaking folds – and I cried out in pleasure as my hips bucked upwards to grind against his tongue before I could even stop myself.

"Fuck...fuck..." I cursed under my breath, "Harry..."

The pleasure was overwhelming, and I flinched and moaned out loud as an orgasm immediately shattered through me.

But that wasn't enough. I wanted more.

"Fuck me..." I pleaded with him, "please fuck me, Harry..."

Harry smirked at me and withdrew his fingers and tongue – pulling his shirt over his head and throwing it over his shoulder. He sat up on his knees and began to unbutton his pants – and I couldn't resist getting up and helping him get them off faster.

"Lie the fuck back down," he stopped me from my attempt by grabbing my wrist and pushing me back down on the bed, "just be a good girl and wait."

I was startled, but I obeyed and waited for him – my legs fidgeting and rubbing against each other as I became desperate for more relief.

Harry pushed his pants down his legs along with his boxers and pulled them away from his body. My eyes couldn't help raking down his body until they stopped at the sight of his cock – rock-hard and glistening with pre-cum as it slapped against his stomach.