New arrivals

Date: Somewhere in the 1940's
Time: 12:11

On the bridge of the enormous aircraft carrier the tall blonde man awakened, his dark blue eyes slowly scanning the familiar enviroment of the bridge. He wore a white shirt with a black necktie and black pants. Over his shirt he wore a dark green admiral coat with golden ornaments. On his head he wore his black officers cap.

Gerald R. Ford: Where am I?

He asked in a confused tone, but soon realized that something was very wrong.

Gerald R. Ford: H-how am I human!? This shouldn't be possible!

He stood up and looked out of the bridge windows until his gaze fell onto a very recognizable destroyer that was parked very close to his ship.

Gerald R. Ford: Zumwalt!

Rushing out of the bridge and onto the flight deck where various fighter aircraft were parked.

Gerald R. Ford: Zumwalt! Can you hear me!?

No answer came, he concluded that Zumwalt was unconscious. The distance between his own and Zumwalt's ship was rather small, it almost looked like he could jump over it.

Gerald R. Ford: *sighs* Here goes nothing.

Going at full sprint he jumped from the flight deck of his ship onto Zumwalt's deck, but he surprisingly jumped further than he thought he could.

Gerald R. Ford: I didn't know I was THAT athletic.

Continuing on his search for Zumwalt he headed for the bridge, where he found a boy with white hair, black shirt and pants lying unconscious on the ground.
Gerald kneeled down next to him and lightly shook him, calling his name.

Gerald R. Ford: Zumwalt!

Zumwalt: Hnnghh... Just five more minutes...

Gerald R. Ford: -_-

He sighs.

Gerald R. Ford: Zumwalt wake up!

Zumwalt: Ugghhh... G-gerald...? Is that you...?

Gerald R. Ford: Yes, it's me Zumwalt.

Zumwalt: W-wait! How are we human!?

Gerald R. Ford: I don't know, but were in some ocean, propably the pacific.

Zumwalt: But how did we get here?

Gerald R. Ford: I don't know either, but get gotta moving and look for some allies... if there are any at all.

Zumwalt: We don't have any crew though...

Gerald R. Ford: Well, in that case we'll have to-

Zumwalt: G-gerald...

Gerald R. Ford: What?

Zumwalt: L-look... over there...

The carrier raised a brow as he turned around to see what made Zumwalt freeze, but when he saw it the same happened to him.

Having followed Zumwalt's finger that had been pointing out of the bridge to the waters infront of them, where there was a sight that could have been straight from a sci-fi movie: Four black and red warships of alien design exited four pink portals.

Gerald R. Ford: Holy...

*WATER SPLASHING*

*EXPLOSION*

Gerald R. Ford: NOOO! My carrier!

He shouted as the front below the flight deck was hit by a laser, before turning to Zumwalt.