The Crimson Axis

Date: Propably the 1940's
Time: Unknown (Evening)

Location: Crimson Axis Base
Objective: None

After docking their ships Akagi, Kaga, Prinz Eugen, Ayanami, Z23 and Dresden walked into the base.

Dresden: This base is beautiful...

Akagi: I am glad you like it~

Dresden: (thoughts) Warum kriege ich ein schlechtes Gefühl von ihr? Muss ich mir wohl einbilden... (Why do I get bad vibes from her? Must be my imagination...)

As they walked into the base they were approached by a small group of shipgirls, a most of them had animal ears.

Dresden: (thoughts) Warum haben die meisten Tierohren? (Why do most of them have animal ears???)

Kako: Welcome home Akagi.

Akagi: Good to see you, Kako, Furutaka.

Kaga: Did anything happen in our absence?

Kako: No, not really, although Nagato wishes to speak with you, Akagi.

Akagi: I know, thank you. I'll report to her now.

Furutaka: Welcome home Ayanami.

Ayanami: It is good to be back.

Furutaka: Are you okay?

Ayanami: *nods*

Yukikaze: Hey, look who is home!

Yuudachi: Yay! There you are!

Yukikaze: I, the great Yukikaze have taken the time to welcome you, can you believe how lucky you are?

Yuudachi: Go on, tell me, how many of them did you sink!?

Ayanami: Well, its not like-

Shigure: Wait, it's only fair to listen to our stories over some tea.

Yuudachi jumps onto Ayanami and holds onto her, her tail happily wagging.

Yuudachi: Yay!

Prinz Eugen giggles at their behsvior.

Z23: *sweatdrops* As always, they are so childish.

Prinz Eugen: I admit I find them rather charming.

Dresden: *sweatdrops* (thoughts) Wo bin ich bloß reingeraten...? (What did I get myself into...?)

Furutaka: Who is he?

Akagi: He is the one we found, he is a Iron Blood destroyer with extremely advanced weaponry.

Everyone, except the ones who already know: A shipboy!?

Dresden: Hello...?

Yukikaze: There is no way he is a destroyer, his ship is way to large to be one! He doesn't even have torpedo tubes.

Dresden: I have anti-ship missiles instead.

Yukikaze: What are anti-ship missiles!?

Dresden: Uhh... imagine it like a torpedo, but it is rocket propelled and can fly faster than any aircraft, with the ability to change its course.

Shigure: What!? How can that kind of weapon even exist!?

Dresden: And I have surface-to-air missiles.

Furutaka: Are these used against aircraft?

Dresden: Yes, and they are way more effective than any high caliber AA-guns.