...The Iron Blood

Took me quite a while to update, huh? And also, I apologize in advance if this one isn't as good as the previous ones.

Date: Somewhere in the 1940's
Time: 15:52

Dresden followed Prinz Eugen, walking through the rather simple, but cool looking hallways that had a couple flags of the Iron Blood hanging on them in the Iron Blood base.

Dresden: (thoughts) I swear, these hallways look a bit like they are part of a villains lair.

Though right now he had other things that he had to do, as he was about to meet the leader of the Iron Blood.

Dresden: Also... wer ist der Anführer von Eisen Blut? (So... who is the leader of the Iron Blood?)

Prinz Eugen: Lord Bismarck natürlich, was hast du erwartet wer uns zu führen würde? (Lord Bismarck of course, who did you expect to be leading us?)

Dresden: Ich wäre nicht überrascht gewesen wenn es Friedrich der Große gewesen wär. (I wouldn't have been surprised if it had been Friedrich der Große.)

Prinz Eugen: Verständlich, wenn ich nichts pber das Eisen Blut gewusst hätte würde ich wahrscheinlich das selbe denken. (Fair enough, if I didn't know anything about the Iron Blood I would propably think the same.)

Finally arriving in a hallway, where at the end of it a next to the door of what presumably Bismarck's office stood blond haired girl with green eyes, wearing a red and grey outfit that had a few similiarities to Eugen's except that it was actually somewhat appropriate.

Dresden: Wer ist das? (Who is that?)

Z23: Das ist Admiral Hipper, Eugens ältere Schwester. (That is Admiral Hipper, Eugen's older sister.)

Dresden: Sie sieht nicht sehr glücklich aus. (She doesn't seem to be looking happy though.)

Prinz Eugen: Oh? Sie ist wahrscheinlich nur böse weil ihre Brüste nicht gewachsen sind. (Oh? She's just propably just mad because her breasts haven't grown.)

Dresden: Wa- (Wha-)

Admiral Hipper: ICH WERDE DIR EINE PFEIFEN EUGEN! (I WILL SLAP YOU EUGEN!)

Prinz Eugen: Nun, Ich werde euch später sehen~ (Well, I'm going to see you later~)

She said as she ran off, being chased by an angry Admiral Hipper, leaving a confused Dresden, with Z23 just sighing.

Dresden: Was zum... Ist das normal? (What the... Is that normal?

Z23: Es passiert recht oft... (It happens quite often...)

Dresden: Okay...

After staring for a second the two continued to walk towards the office. When they were just outside the office Z23 turned to Dresden.

Z23: Ich werde jetzt gehen. (I will be taking my leave now.)

Dresden: Wir sehen uns später. (See you later.)

He watched briefly as Z23 left before turning to the door of the office again.

Dresden: (thoughts) Nun lass mal sehen was sie von mir wollen... (Now let's see what they want from me...)

He thought to himself as he opened the door. Stepping in, he was greeted with the sight of a rather large office, it had the typical Iron Blood design and was nice and clean. Also, inside sat a tall, blond haired woman with blue eyes, wearing a black outfit at a desk, with two others being, the first one looked like the woman at the desk, except that she had white hair and a white outfit. The second was also tall, had long white hair, a black outfit and a coat... she also had... you know what... nevermind... There