Sakura Empire and bad news(?)

Date: Somwhere in the 1940's
Time: 11:14

It was early day, the entire base was already up. Dresden was sitting on the dock near his ship, looking at the ocean.

Dresden: Was für ein toller Morgen... (What a nice morning...)

Though he was not going to be there alone, since most of the base hadn't seen his ship they were of course very curious about it, since it was the strangest looking ship in the whole base, some would propably say that is was the strangest ship ever.

Dresden: (thoughts) Sie sind VIEL besser als ich gedacht hätte. Aber trotzdem... ich muss sehr vorsichtig sein, ich sollte sie es aber nicht merken lassen. (They are actually WAY better than I thought. But still... I have to very careful, but I shouldn't have them notice it.)

Additionally, he noticed something strange, from what he had seen there seemed to be no personnel except other than the shipgirls... well, except for some weird yellow birds walking around the base, he was curious what they were and why they were in the base.

Dresden: (thoughts) Ich muss später noch fragen was diese Vögel sind... (I have to ask later what these birds are...)

*Clack Clack Clack*

He turned around, hearing the sounds of multiple shipgirls approaching him and his ship.

Dresden: (thoughts) They seem to be here to look at my ship.

He stood up to face the group, there were a few of them, most of them were adults, some were destroyers, and Dresden noticed sonething, basically every shipgirl he had seen had very questiobable outfits that exposed a little bit too much from his point of view.

Dresden: Warum merke ich das erst jetzt? (Why am I noticing this just now?)

???: So you are the new shipboy? Nice to meet you.

Dresden: It's nice to meet you two, I am Dresden, leadship of the Dresden-class frigates.

???: A frigate? You don't look like frigate... Ah, excuse me, I am Zuikaku.

Shoukaku: And I am Shoukaku, Zuikaku's big sister.

Takao: I am Takao, first Takao-class heavy cruiser.

Atago: I am Atago, second Takao-class heavy cruiser.

Dresden: It's nice to meet you.

Zuikaku: What type of ship are you really?

Dresden: I am designated as frigate, but I am actually a destroyer.

Zuikaku: Destroyer? Your ship is almost the size of a cruiser!

Dresden: I am a modern destroyer, which explains the difference.

Atago: My, so that is why you are so cute.

Dresden: Wha-

Before Dresden could say anything Atago pulled Dresden into a very tight hug, which surprised him as he did not see that coming, it is also noteworthy that if he wouldn't have been almost as tall as most cruisers that he could have been suffocated by Atago's bust... which isn't exactly the greatest cause of death...

Dresden: Hmmpphh mmhhhh!

Takao: *sighs* Sister, let go of him. You are suffocating him.

Meanwhile Shoukaku and Zuikaku sweatdrop.

Atago: Aw, just a bit more.

Takao: He is clearly uncomfortable with it.

Atago: Fine.