Testing...

Date: Somewhere in the 1940's
Time: 9:08

On the next day, which was a bit foggy, after Dresden had gotten out of the dorm he had been assigned to, although he spent most of the night thinking about the insane events of the last hours and days.

As he had been told, he showed up at the docks for testing, Bismarck, and most likely the entire Iron Blood, wanted to see the capabities of their new ally from an alternate future, his technology was much more advanced and his design were radicallly different after all.

Dresden: (thoughts) They already waiting for me...

Waiting at the dock were quite a few Iron Blood shipgirls, although some differed quite a lot, some even looked like they were from the weimar republic, but then there was a few that differed even more, they had sabers similar to prussian officers, which was a bit strange for him, but for now he ignored it.

Dresden: (thoughts) Hmm... that's a little strange.

Bismarck: Du bist pünktlich. (You're right on time.)

Dresden: Ja, also was für Tests muss ich machen. (Yeah, so what tests do I have to do?)

Bismarck: Einfache Tests um zu sehen wie fähig und wozu du fähig bist, als letztes kommt ein Testkampf gegen einen von uns. Du kannst jetzt anfangen. (Basic tests to see how capable you are and what you are capable off, the last will be a sparing match against one of us. You may begin now.)

Dresden: Verstanden. (Understood.)

Summoning his rigging and jumping onto the water Dresden sailed towards the testing grounds.

Graf Zeppelin: Denkst du nicht das der letzte Test etwas extrem ist, Bismarck? (Don't you think you the last test is a bit extreme, Bismarck?]

Bismarck: Das bin ich mir bewusst, Zeppelin. (I am aware of that, Zeppelin.)

Graf Zeppelin: Sie könnte ihn oder seine Technologie zerbrechen, du weißt wie dieses Mädchen ist. (She might end up breaking him or his technology, you know how that girl is.)

Bismarck: Sie mag zwar etwas... brutal sein, aber wenn das passiert wird Friedrich einschreiten. (She might be a little... brutal, but if that happens Friedrich will intervene.)

Z23: Ich bin mir nicht sicher ob sie schnell genug eingreifen kann wenn etwas schief geht... (I'm not sure if she can intervene fast enough if something goes wrong...)

Bismarck: Nichts wird schiefgehen, das kann ich euch versichern. (Nothing will go wrong, I can assure you that.)

Prinz Eugen: Das hoffe ich, oder unsere "kleine" Fregatte wird ziemlich verängstigt sein. (I hope so, or our "little" Frigate will be left terrified.)

A little later...

At the testing grounds, Dresden was doing a quick check of his armaments.

Dresden: Ich bin bereit! (I'm ready!)

Bismarck: Nun gut, der erste Test geht es um Reichweite und Genauigkeit, lass uns sehen ob du diese Übungsziele treffen kannst. (Alright, the first test will be about range and accuracy, let's see if you can hit these dummies.)

Dresden: (thoughts) That sounds easy, my targeting computers should have no problem.

The first dummies appeared at a range of one kilometer, which was a regular engagement distance for kansen. Using his targeting systems he quickly shelled the dummies with high accuracy.
Another group of dummies were raised, this time they were raised at three kilometers, which was starting to push the term "standard range" for kansen, nonetheless Dresden's shell hit with the same accuracy, impressing a few.