What is this place!?

Date: Unknown
Time: Unknown

Location: Unknown
Objective: None

Inside the bridge of the ship, a young man is lying still unconsicous, however, that is about to change...

???: *groans* W-wo bin ich??? (Where am I???)

He slowly gets up, looking around, confused and irritated.

???: Was zur...? (What the...?)

He looked at his right hand hand, shocked and confused, to a normal person seeing their hand was normal, but he wasnt normal.

???: I-ich habe... Hände!? Wie ist das überhaupt möglich!?!?! (I-i have hands!? How is that even possible!?!?!)

And then he tripped because a large wave hit his ship.

???: GAAH! Au! *rubs his head* Scheiße... (GAAH! Ow! Shit...)

He stood up again, and looked out of the windows, outside he could see the front of the ship he was in, where a RIM-116 RAM CIWS and 127/64 Lightweight cannon was standing, and from the looks of it, it seemed that he was in the atlantic.

???: Wie... wie zur Hölle ist DAS möglich!?!? (How... how the hell is THAT even possible!?!?)

Nothing made sense to him, he remembered being the newly commisioned, state-of-the-art ship FGS Dresden in the north sea, on the way to meet up with the 2nd and 4th frigate squadron of the Bundesmarine, and now he was a human in the atlanctic ocean!

Dresden: AHHHH! Was ist das für eine verrückte Scheiße!?!? (AHHHH! What is this crazy shit!?!?)

He took a deep breath, trying to think straight, screaming around wont help him, he had to actually do something.

He went to the console where the GPS was at and tried to find out where he was at.

Unfortunately...

[No Signal, No Sattelites found]

Dresden: Warum funktioniert das verdammte GPS nicht!? (Why is the damn GPS not working!?)

Why cant the GPS connect to any sattelites?

He went to the console with the radar and sonar, and activated both of them, both of them were working.

Dresden: Wenigstens funktionieren die. (Atleast they work.)

He looked around the bridge, it seemed that he was alone, maybe someone else was on the ship.

After searching the entire ship:

Dresden: Ich hab das ganze verdammte Schiff durchsucht, und kein einziges Besatzungsmitglied im gesamten Schiff. Wo ist meine Besatzung!? (I have searched the whole goddamn ship, and there is no crew member in the whole ship. Where is my crew!?)

He sighed in frustration, why did the entire ship get transported here, but not the crew!?

Dresden: Warum...? Warum zur Hölle ist das passiert!? (Why...? Why the the hell did that happen!?)

*Beep Beep Beep*

Dresden: ???

He walked over to the radar screen, where two grey dots could be seen.

Dresden: Schiffe? Hat man mich schon gefunden? (Ships? Did someone already find me?)

Something wasnt right though, how did someone already find him if he just arrived here? With presumably NO sattelites or whatsoever.

Dresden: Irgendwas stimmt hier nicht... (Something isnt right...)

He looked onto the radar screen, his ships identification systems unable to decide wether they were friendly or not. He pulled out a pair of binoculars and looked at the horizon, two black ships with red lights seemed approach his ship.